Is "gag" a woman?

Why are the official gag takes pink? And what's the history of the site? Judging from the fact that it starts with GIRLS ask guys, maybe it was a chick that couldn't understand boys and had it hard socially in general, and decided to build this site for answers, and then many social retards gathered and it became popular? (well then were added the bitter virgins, the trolls, the attention whores etc but those came a bit later). Anyone can shed some light on the history and identity of the site... ?

1|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's a Turkish man

1|3
    0|0
    • awesome! how did you get this info? can you back it up with proofs?

• www.kizlarsoruyor.com this is the original one

• It is a well known fact. There is also a Turkish version of this site..
      The creator made a comment on my post once when I made a sarcastic remark about him. Haha

What Girls Said 7

• There's a take here where a user is interviewing the creator of gag.

I don't have a link to it but u can do a search.

The person is a man

3|2
    0|0
    • shit. you people did your research. wow. i guess my curiosity was not much of a breakthrough... .

• The creator of the site is in fact a male. Tolga.

And you can type in guysaskgirls and it will take you to the same site if it makes you feel better.

4|2
    0|0
  • Guy from St. Louis Missouri

1|1
    0|0
  • There is a male @girlsaskguys user which is an admin for the site. The female one you're talking about is @gagTake which only posts myTakes.
    A man, @Tolga, created this site.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. The creator of this forum is a man.
    @Tolga

0|0
    0|0
  • You're actually mistaken. The original creator of GaG is a man named Tolga. He has an account here.

0|0
    0|0
  • GaG is a site... It has no gender.

1|0
    2|1

What Guys Said 7

• The @gagTake is created as female user (which generally posts myTakes for the site and some survey questions and polls) while the @GirlsAskGuys is created as male (which also posts myTakes sometimes but generally, he is the one who replies to your quarries or questions regarding the site to make this site convenient to use.

The creator of this site is male named @Tolga
    you can check his profile or read about him on Wikipedia here :- http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolga_Tanriseven

1|0
    0|0
  • It ha no gender LOL

2|0
    1|1
  • It was a man called Tolga - He actually has an account on here

1|1
    0|0
  • So I'm curious, but since that's you're opinion on GaG in general, where do you stand? A troll or an attention whore? A "social retard"? I even think you lied about your age. No way a 30-35 year old would say something so incredibly immature as such.

0|0
    0|0
  • PRETTY MUCH STARTED BECAUSE A GIRL DIDN'T KNOW IF A GUY LIKED HIM.

SO SOME TURKISH GUY MADE THIS SITE SO RANDOM STRANGERS FROM ACROSS THE GLOBAL CAN ANSWER "DOES HE LIKE ME?" QUESTIONS.

0|0
    0|0
  • No this is created by men so they are supporting women because he is straight😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Founded by men. The paid admins who work with users are all/mainly women.

0|1
    0|0