Boring person with poor social skills?

• die alone
  • win the lottery
  • embrace da thug life
  • start drugs
  • apply for da nut house
the female votes make me think i don't lose much... so poisonous... ouch.
fake it till you make it? or you call that bs? also what's up with you supposed social people
? pretend to soccial, isolate everyone different that doesn't meet your standards... .

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, I guess you have a social anxiety disorder.
    It is hard to be friend with other, loved by other if you don't love your self.
    It will make you confuse and it will grow into depression.
    You don't only have problem connecting but also a severe depression.
    Even two paragraph can't help you, you should go find a therapists, psychologists.
    Your problem is yourself. You can't fight it without the help of other person.
    And you are a 30 years old virgin :D

• all these that you wrote are true. how do you know im virgin? social anxiety call it as you want. yes it grew into depression long ago. therapists? are you stupid, i can't even pay my upcoming surgery, i can't even pass outside of a therapist's office. plus i call bullshit, i dont believe these snake oil salers do nothing... .

• lololol.. this guy is gold.

• Yeah is an angel from above

What Girls Said 4

• confidence is key...

• more of a cliche and meaningless stupidity could not be said. plus confidence is a vicious circle. low confidence feeds poor social skills and is feeded by them and bad experiences/rejections by people... .

• lolol... this guy is too rich.

• hey where is that golden girl i voted as hmo?

• thug life is key

• You forgot the option: "fix self".

• yeah baby. cause thats so easy. plus poverty+ plus surgeries i can't pay on the horizon. no, im not screwed up at all.

• lolololololol..

sorry, she didn't say anything offensive or rude.

and she has a point... look to yourself. It's easy to say "i'm not wrong, it's them who are wrong!!!"

humility, dude, get with it.

• Not my type of person.

• and i have a feeling you are not MY type of person. in yar face beach!

• hehe,... beach? she's made of sand? sorry, dude, i'm keeping my eye on you from now on.

What Guys Said 10

• You're not boring man.

This question was different from most others. Your poll was humorous.

The boring people are the ones who post the same retarded crap that has been answered millions of times already, and have all the imagination of a mailbox.

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest.

• he might get lucky 8)

• 0|0
    • not much. more like got used to it and made it natural for me.

• hey your just like me... but I'm happy.

you gotta keep trying until you die.

• He just hasn't learned to apply himself yet. He can choose to do so at any time and fix what ails him.

• Dude, just put yourself out there and take chances. No one expects you to be perfect but you have to go out and start having fun. Just last weekend I went to the sand dunes in Colorado and had a whole bunch of fun. Just go out and talk and tell stories and just get something going. If this has anything to do with finding a girl to marry, don't do it, marriage is a sham for the weak. : )

• You need confidence.

• i'd like 850 grams. fresh, packed and neat please, put it in a bag cause i will walk my way home... .

• define social skills..

define boring...

• define define. wtf dude u know what these two are.

• me mental condition? , e dental condition, and now need suregery cause ate much candies but yu wanna take my candies cause mean jelly person you are. i show you the tongue :P you beach too you beach california surfer wit a company blob... .

• lolol.. continue making me laugh...

• A guy without looks is fucked across the board even if he is exciting with superb social skills... Now If he has money and/or looks, it doesn't matter if he has good social skills or full of Hollywood action film type of excitement ... A woman can be boring with poor social skills and still be successful dating and marrying

• if you can die alone and happy do it. if you are sad change it, the less toxic people you find the better.