Why do you choose to go anonymous?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I never go anon

• So my comment won't be deleted by a person who gets hurt by stupid words.

• Also because sometimes I dont want anyone knowing it's me.

• I never do that.

• When you have a real situation and don't want your "GAG rep" involved

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif because I'm the Anon-Non-Anomoly around here. Ya can't see me, but I can see you.

• To show the truth

• To feel big.

• Because I don't want people to see me that way on this site so I voice some of my opinions anonymously.

• I dunno. Why do you

• cos it's cool

What Girls Said 15

• i rarely do, but if i do its because i know if you google your name or username everything appears, (EVERYTHING... insert creepy face) some questions im comfortable answering on here but not comfortable everyone knowing :P

• I knooow, right? Like I don't get why people hide like they're ashamed- questions and opinions are nothing to be ashamed of :)

... wait why did you go Anon for this question? Haha 😂

• Depends on the question really, I go anonymous while answering questions related to puberty or while complimenting someone.. I don't want anyone to get the impression that I'm into them or something.
    But I totally avoid sex related questions.
    Why do you go anon?

• To get more answers.

• I answered anonymously only couple of times. Cause I was bit shy about certain topics, and didn't want people to know me.. But I don't answer anonymously anymore. I hate the anon option

• It's simple really, I don't.

• I don't. I don't feel the need to :-)

• I've never used anonymous.

• When I ask common questions, I go anon

• I don't go anon, only sometimes when my question is embarrassing.

• In case someone from real life sees

• I do it because often times people who choose to take insult in being told the truth (usually females) go out of their way to stalk you on here and be a royal pain in the ass just because they didn't agree with you.

Or when the conversation is sexual, often times the idiot portion of the males on here will use it as a leverage point to private message you trying to start up sexual conversations.

• Lately I've been doing it because I feel like it.

• If have friends on here who I know irl and I wouldn't want them to know I said some things I say on Anon. Not mean things or anything like that just things about my personal life or whatever; I'd prefer to keep my identity hidden.

Also if I answer sexual questions off Anon I tend to get weird messages and I don't want that

• To be able to write my true honest opinions without fear of backlash.