Is there a way to stop seeing content from people you've blocked?

I've blocked some people because of the disturbing content they continually post, but they still pop up in my recommended questions. Any way to avoid this?

Most Helpful Guy

• if the block feature does not prevent that then I don't think there is any other way until the web developers implement a new feature.

What Guys Said 2

• Only their questions and their activity from the site feed (if you ticked that in settings) will be hidden. You'll still see their opinions on others' questions and myTakes in site feed.

You'll still see their posts for a reason. What if they're offending you behind your back? They need to be reported. That's why.

• You still see them just dont click on there thread. If you keep Posting Anon they can post in your thread

• This is the first time I've asked a question anonymously. Only reason is that it's bad for my overall image. I don't want to see this gross creeper's questions though. He only asks about women's bodily functions and it's so weird. I already have sexual behaviour blocked.

• Not much you can do because the site would have kicked him out already

• I still see him around (despite reporting most of his questions).

What Girls Said 4

• There is an option in your settings to hide activity of users you have blocked. But I don't think it works because I still see content from someone I have blocked.

• I have that checked off too but I keep seeing the same creepers.

• Like I said it doesn't work for me either.

• I have the same problem

• Unfollowed also? Ask GAG. I'm not sure why this is happening

• I had never followed them in the first place.

• Wow shit. I don't block so I really don't know. Best advise from me is to ask GAG. Go to contact us on this site

• i thought you didn't see it once they were blocked?