For the people who love GAG, lets make it a better place?

hey! .. i just want to make some suggestions at the ongoing problem of creeps who are making multiple profile again and again and really troubling some girls here.
squeeze Genie-ass , chick 180 lover etc etc.
i nearly lost my one friend , who gets so sad bcz of this and nearly decided to leave this site. i guess you also understand the seriousness of this matter.
Just 2-3 suggestions like:
1. There should be restriction for who can mention you... Like only your followers or the person at whom opinion you comment.. and a new profile can't mention anyone for about a week or two.
2. You can be able to remove you mentioned... And once removed that person can not mention you again for some days...
3. And one should be able to delete comments on its own opinions.
4. there should be a restriction like one can not send following request to same person again and again same day and also limit for sending following request for diffrent people.

please guys and girls share your opinions and help admins to take a good action.
for all the people who love it here and find this site helpful, lets make it a better place.

i already sent these suggestions and the link of this ques to admin and girlaskguys, so that anyone who suggest here that would be noted by them.
if they really gives this a fuck.. LOL!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) Sounds reasonable actually, although I personally haven't seen it abused so far.
    2.) The "for some days" part makes this more complicated than you think. This doesn't sound like a great idea, to be honest.
    3.) No, that's strictly a moderator thing. If someone violates the guidelines, then report their posts. If they don't, then either block them (you CAN block anonymous users on a specific question), or just ignore them.
    4.) Do people actually do that? I personally just find a "follow" request then be on my way. Hmm.

Well, all I can say is - if you're getting harassed by creepers in private messages, then report the users for "Private Messages". The admins will know what to do.

If you get too many harassers, you can make your profile private and allow only people you follow to message you. That would weed out the level 1 trolls.

• Actuallu I've block that durden guy many times. But he always comes back. Makes multiple accounts. I decline his follow request all the time but he sents me back to back request. Stalks my comments. Use to make sexual comments, and tag me in questions. (Perverted questions). He makes account just to insult me or make sexual comments about me.
      Yesterday, he created more than 6 accounts. he mentioned me like 13 times and commented on 7 of my comments.

• @Genie23 oh. I didn't know those kinds of things happen. Hmm...

@GirlsAskGuys This sounds like a problem.

• Yup. He stole my picture and posted it as his profile pic. He is pathetic.
      I just hope admins ban him

What Girls Said 8

• Heal the site... Make it a better place. For you and for meand the entire human race. There are people dying (don't you dare say no one hasn't mentioned suicide on here) if you care enough for the living make a better site for you and for me ^_^

🎤🎵🎶🎼🎧

• I like that. Do they have a three strikes rule? if not there should be. Get a post removed three times then an account inactivation

• If that goes for opinions/opinion comments, I would have been banned a long time ago (unfairly, I might add).

• Sounds like a good idea!

• Make this a myTake!!!

• i think that this is a really good idea to discuss. I believe that people should really look into helping out gag and making it a better place for people to ask their questions.

• What's with you and mentions? lol
    I like #3 and 4.

• That is too specific. For protection and safety's sake. Dont post a face pic and they should get a new user name.

• I think you should make a "take" of this is very interesting

What Guys Said 9

• #1. I liked that idea of new profiles. Only xper level 2 or above should be allowed to @mentio. But not the other one. If we start shutting down features because of trolls and those who misuse it, then GAG may have to shut shop itself.

#2. Can be reported as member post.

#3. No I don't like this. It shouldn't be allowed on discussing/debating sites like this. It will be misused badly. The people who would disagree with you will delete your comments and show dictatorship. A big "no" to that.

#4. Perfect! I second this :)

• start blocking IP adresses

• Pretty tough to stop someone from just making a new account, but yes, maybe new accounts should be disabled from tagging anyone for, say, 30 days at least.

• Good ideas for discussions apart from programming logistics I have s few thoughts.
    (1) Control of your own question - People will remove opinions that disagree with them.
    (2) The site tries to instil a community feel and there are questions everyday why can't I make friends
    (3) While not perfect blocking and limiting PMs to people you know are best options
    (4) Contact admin or a moderator if upset by something.

• unfortunately this retard always pops up :|

• I agree with your suggestions except for number three. For your goal it would be really great, except I think people will use it to remove opinion comments they don't agree with or something. That kinda removes the possibillity to have a serious discussion if one of the participants can just remove other peoples replies.

• John Michaels will always come up with other ways to harass those people.

• I will continue to mention even if it wasn't allowed!

• Just report the users because GaG does a pretty good job of removing those accounts pretty quickly. If you have problems other than that mods can remove posts that are against posting guidelines.