Am I the only one experiencing this on GAG mobile?

This has been happening to me for about a week now. Every so often when i select a question, or go to the homepage (or refresh the page in any way), it will end up looking like this:
http://imgur.com/Tuh64zN
The it will stay like this for a few minutes before going back to normal.

Just today I've experienced another problem. On longer opinions that are posted, the text fades at the bottom, like this:
http://imgur.com/mcE2bwC
Am i the only one experiencing these issues, or is GAG just having difficulty right now? Is there something wrong with my GAG account? If so, how can it be fixed?

I am now aware that the second issue was part of the update, and that all i have to do is click on the text to giew the whole thing. But my question about the first problem still stands. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the first problem, simply tap the address bar to bring up your bookmarks and recent history. Then swipe down to reveal some hidden options at the top, including a new option to Request Desktop Site. Tap Request Desktop Site to uncheck it and Safari will reload the website with the mobile layout.

You already got the second one :)

What Girls Said 7

• I'm experiencing it right now actually.

• I've put up with it for a while now because i thought it would be fized soon, but its starting to annoy me. The thing with text fading made it even worse though 😕

• The first one no, I never had that problem. The second yes, but that's on purpose.
    I often can't post comments, because if I type a new comment it goes to the top of the webpage or the comment never gets posted and just goes in endless waiting.
    Gag mobile isn't perfect yet...

• yes, and yes
    even though you're supposed to click on the fade to see the rest of the post, it freezes sometimes

• Yes, it's not just you.

• Ok good, I'm glad its not an issue with my account specifically. Maybe the admins don't know about it?

• Just the second one has happened to me.

• The other one i could put up with, but the second one is what irks me. I haven't been able to read a lot of opinions all day.

• I just figured out that you have to click on the text and it will reveal it. Its just an update thing.

• Yeah just click there.

• I can't log out when I'm on my phone, don't know why.

• Hmmmm, it always logs me out when the wifi discinnects while I'm on GAG. Try turing off your source of wifi while on GAG.

• Thank You :) I'll try that.

• You're definitely not the only one experiencing this. I don't know what it is.

• The first one too, or just the second one?

• Just the second one. I'm seeing people say its an update but when I click it doesn't show the whole comment. So I don't know.

What Guys Said 2

• What kind of phone and browser are you using?
    The "text fading" can be clicked and you can see the full opinion/comment. But there is an issue with that on Android phones with Chrome browser... On Android's own browser it should be fine... We are looking into that issue.

• I'm using an IPhone 4s with Safari. Haha sorry, i probably shoulda mentioned that 😅

• from the first screen shot, it seems like your browser is requesting the Desktop version... Make sure your browser requests the mobile version

• How do i do that?

• The second one I think is a update and is supposed to be like that, you click and it reveals the rest.
    The first issue I don't get so it's probably your device or your internet