Anyone having trouble viewing long opinions?

So I'm trouble viewing extremely long written out opinions.

Part of the opinion is cut off, and I can't see it. There's no "read more" button or anything.

Anyone else having this isssue?

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a new feature. Longer opinions are faded out like that, you just have to click on the opinion and it opens up the rest of it for you to read :)

0|0
    0|0
    • some opinion comments have the next line cut off. I click on them and nothing loads up.

Otherwise yeah, the "on-click" to expand works, but check on the opinion comments. You're a mod so I'm passing it on lol

• Show All
    • I'm using IE on my parents home laptop. Despite them being computer engineers, they think firefox/hrome messed it up a while back lol. I'm in the process of moving so I just don't feel like setting up the desktop rig I have

I'll pm you the screenshot

• Okay, I'll pass that along to the other admins. This feature in IE on my Android seems to work, but not on Chrome, so that's interesting.

What Girls Said 10

• If you click on the actual opinion it should expand... yet another if-it-ain't-broke-don't-fix-it feature.

0|0
    0|0
  • just click on the opinion itself you'll be able to see it

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah GaG was shut down for a bit today, then all of a sudden the fade comes in and i've got the same problem. Things also freeze now for me, but i guess admin will work through it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's z new feature click on the opinion it'll come up with full opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • already did, thanks :) But some opinion comments don't fully load as well. You can tell there is another line of text but its cut off and doesn't load when clicking it

• hmmm haven't run into the opinion comments part yet I'm sure it'll fix itself before long.

• I was just able to do it a question of mine with a opinion comment try it again

• You have to click to make them full view now.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the message is long it fades away and i have to wait a while for the rest of the question to show >~<its obnoxious

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't gave this issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a new feature, you have to click on the bottom of the opinion to expand it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! Iphone 6 if that matters. Started today

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5