Why are you here on GAG and what keeps you here?

• To get answers for my personal life so I can act on the best answer out there that is helpful for me
  • To meet cool people and to flirt and talk in PM
  • I enjoy helping out people and making a big different's
  • I am here to get free stuff and to become a Master
  • I am here to troll when I get bored and to shake things up

Most Helpful Girl

• I come here when the weather is bad or I'm not working mostly out of boredom. Also this is a lot cheaper then heading into the city.

Most Helpful Guy

• I originally joined this site for one reason, and one reason only: To learn about women. I was terrible with women. So i wanted to learn everything there was to know - what the ideal guy looks like, how women want to be treated, how to attract a woman's attention, why women behave in certain ways in certain situations, etc. etc.

But what made me stay so far was when i realized "Gee... There are still people out there who are as clueless as i was before". I decided that plenty of people need this sites help, and that i should contribute.

... Well... That, and addiction lol

• Thats Awesome has it helped you out?

• Yup, i just hope that other people find this site as helpful as i do :)

• I hope it helps out others as it has done wonders for you

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 25

• A bit of getting answers when I am a tad on the confused side of life.
    To meet cool people and flirt a little lol , tho rarely in PM.
    I also enjoy helping out people tho if it makes a difference I do not know but at least I tried.
    I'll be lying if I say the $20 Amazon giftcard isn't nice as well lol

So it's a bit of all of them really.

• I am here to troll when I get bored and to shake things up i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• Bits and pieces of a few options I am curious about people, talking to new people and giving points to RAVEN.

• A, B, C is made for me I think, This s a nice question, I am here for be a helper, at the same time, Meet some nice friends. But I really wish I can be a part of GAG systeam team, Because I love this site so much, It changed me a lot. This is a great site for help people with our own thoughts also it's free! Thank you brother ask post this amazing question!

• You are very welcome my friend. Good people like you make this site. I am proud to have you as my friend

• I feel the same, I will keep you as my treasure brother/friend. Have you that's my honoured!

• I love helping people, but most of all I love making (and helping make) beautiful connections of friendship and love. This is what keeps me on GaG. So it's B and C for me (I voted C though) :)

• Definitely C. It's fun to answer questions and help people, but also cool to read what everyone else has to say. GAG is way more addicting than Yahoo Answers in my opinion.

• i like meeting and interacting with new people from across the world. Helps you get a neat perspective of things going on thin the world

• Pretty much all of the above lol.

• 1|0
  • I just find it entertaining.

• The hot girls keep me here

• Mostly because I'm bored, but I talk to people I've become cool with on here from time to time.

• Kinda 2 reasons. I like helping people who are looking for advice and I'm entertained by the absolute ignorance/stupidity of some questions.

• I have nothing better to do.

• I voted c lelelele

• I didn't come here for any of your following options. I just came here to ask some questiosn, share my viewpoints on certain issues and hear from other people's perspective, until I didn't realize how friendly most of the GAG users are so another reason is to meet some few people here.

• Voted A, too may issues in personal life haha

• I'm here to help people... and to socialize. :-D

• I am here to find all the creeper/pervs on here and call them out

• I am a troll capable of making sense, when needed. Mostly unnecessary, therefore I'll stick to trolling :)

• No idea. Don't like it, and I refuse to get stuff from it since that's dumb.

• voted E
    most fun thing to do

• Dem GaG cuties! 💘

• defo e. but im serious some times

• I needed advice on something and I have no idea why I'm still here

• Oh ok lol I know some people like that and one become a master