How many duplicate questions can you post before consequences happen to your account?

I know when you duplicate a question the administration will find out and delete the newer question, and keep the original and keep all your opinions. This has happened several times and my messages say continuing to do this will result in punishment ofy account. How long until this happen if I keep duplicating questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Frequent rule-breaking will get your account suspended. I don't know how the Admins decide how much they're willing to put up with, but either way, I imagine if they determine that you're just going to continue to ignore their warnings, your account will be banned sooner rather than later.

What Girls Said 4

• Want to continue to find out?

• It really doesn't matter because there was this troll that would post about how she's a nurse, aged 28 and single and wonder if she is single for life while everyone is getting engaged or married. I've seen this once a week or sometimes once in a few days. New accounts no doubt and always posted in anonymous mode.

• Why do you duplicate questions. You do know you can update the original eh?

• Do people know you update it?

• @TheoryOfAvarice How is that for spelling mistake? lol hahahaaha

• Hahaha, you're not the first person to do that!

• i think three and you're out!

What Guys Said 3

• As long as they're not violating the posting guidelines, you can post ~4-5+ because I've seen some users doing this and they're still active. But these questions will be taken down.

• Do you plan to flood the site with questions about penis length?

• fuck cares, create anew account , i ain't pissed