Girls profile pics here are fake?

I think almost 90% of the girls who have cute/hot/beautiful profile pics are fake. They are catfish and I don't believe any of them and some guys seem to agree too. How do you feel about girls with beautiful profile pics? Are some fake and which ones do you think are fake?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe they are.

What Guys Said 23

• OK you caught me! I'm really not this famine... I'm actually a really sexy man that's 6'3" tall, with bulging muscles, sexy blue green eyes, a deep manly voice, a shaved head, and a really nice smile filled with teeth. I guess I won't be able to weasel a sugar daddy out of beer money now. Thanks! Now I have to buy my own beer.

• I think 90% is very high - Of the female profiles with pics I would say only 10% are fake

• I've seen a lot on here. It's lame.

• I know mine isn't fake!! It's Meg, the family's 6 year old collie!

The ladies that I have spoken to a few times here seem to have genuine pics.

It's more likely 90% are anonymous!!

• I don't know how you could tell for sure.. but of course many are fakes, a fair number of the people eventually admit it, and you have to think a lot more don't ever 'fess up.

• Some are, that's why I always check on google images to see if it matches to some other woman. I've caught several catfishes in here. I don't understand why they post "How do I look?" questions when it's not even them.
    It's possible they're not even girls, but guys. I don't know, I just check just in case, but sometimes they add different profile pics and you can see that it's actually them. I know many girls here that are gorgeous and that they're the ones in their profile pic.

• There is one person here I'm pretty sure is catfishing. Other than that I think most of the girls use real pictures other than the obvious pics of Photoshopped models.

• There are some fake profile pics but I'd say it's 10% of the attractive girls at the absolute most. It's probably a bit less than that though

• I don't think that's true. But, even if it were, I wouldn't care. Unless they were to start all using the same pic. That would just be boring!

• Is the pope Catholic?
    Does the pope bare it in the woods?

• Reverse image search is your friend.

I was initially afraid that the woman I was seeing wasn't the same woman as in her pictures. Then we did video chat for the first time.

Stunned into silence.

God, I miss her...

• I don't think it would be anywhere near that number , the only time I would get suspicious would be when you see a photo of a model type body with good lighting.

• I usually do a reverse image lookup with profile pictures, so if they are fake, they must be from friends or something, because I usually don't find anything online.

• No one cares

• 90% ehhh no lol

• Nah. Not the ones I find beautiful. Otherwise they are seriously stealthy/dedicated.

• Honestly i didn't even give it a second thought.
    It's not a dating site by the way.

• But I found mostly girls real ones.

• I don't even care

• i can tell you that all the girls that answered this question are real. they're not hot enough to be catfish, they're cute and pretty just not super attractive to be considered a fake.

• I would say only 10% are fake

• 16|2
  • 21|6

What Girls Said 38

• You can kinda tell when a picture is fake because it's usually really pixelated and has really vague/too many details on the profile. Also, the user is either extremely inactive but posts a lot of ridiculous questions or answers questions in a weird spam-like manner

• There are definitely not that many catfishes, sure, some are, but most are real.

• Well I guess some are fake but just because a girls picture is beautiful dosent means it's automatically fake... I'd say more like 40% are fake, not 90%

• I actually feel the majority of them are real! Those that are fake usually really stand out and are obvious. There are fake ones, there are catfishes everywhere but I would say 85% aren't fake here. I don't feel anything about girls with beautiful profile pictures.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSBiH-AQtWs

Sorry. This just fit a bit too perfectly.

But mine isn't fake fyi. I think that 90% is a bit high, I'm sure there are some fake but there will be some people who are real.

• A catfish is someone who pretends to be another person by stealing their identity and making someone fall in love with them. Someone that uses another person's picture is not a catfish unless they take on a persona to date online and deceive someone. Most people are not using this site to look for love. I never thought about who has a fake pic because I don't care this is a forum for giving and receiving advice it doesn't matter what anyone looks like only the ones that make a big deal about it are members that care and are creepy actually so they do reverse image search to try to find someone

• Just cause they're pretty doesn't mean you have to assume that.

• I actually think most girls here are real. If it's a normal selfie, not photo shoot like picture (except for @XNicholeMariex3 ), they're probably real.

• So only the hot girls are catfish. Lol just cause they're good looking doesn't mean they are faking it

• true but if theyre too perfect with professional pics, its more likely. its died down a lot since you can check the internet for frauds.

• @justanothergager well I guess you got a point. Though lately not much of it is taking place.

• I dont honestly, i haven't bealived any ae fake just yet. Mine is not a fake, igs a picture of ugly me... but yeah if i coukd change how i looked i would. Some maybe real most may be fake. This ain't no dating site, so hinestly why care of its fake or not?

• I bet everyone on here at some point has thought I was fake then.

• @cavmanier haha yes, he makes sure to let me know how expensive it is whenever I ask to use his camera.

• Oh yeah they can be expensive.

• I'm definitely a catfish. I steal this chics pics all the time!

• I'm totally fake. Y'all should see me for real

• Just because they are pretty doesn't mean you need to be jealous.

• 90% is high

• Maybe not 90%, but it's a good possibility that a lot of people on here aren't who they say they are.

• Someone's jealous.

• A guy just posted same question

• But beautiful people still exist and that's sad.

• I'm way too scared to steal someone else photo and use it as mind. I mean like, what if I get caught?

• Totally yo.

• you have fabulous tits. fanastico

• A little known fact is that he auditioned for the role of a movie trailer narrator once but her voice was so deep it shattered the recording booth's glass and can only be heard by dogs.

Needless to say her audition didn't go as intended , but the director saw the talent in her voice and decided to have her do the Inception horn sound effect instead.
      @justanothergager

BWOOOOORRRRNNNN BWWOOOR BWOOOOOOR

• the he-she must be a mermaid. they speak in powerful frequencies that travel well under water but we can't hear it.

• uhm... my picture is ACTUALLY me... I dont have anything to prove to u -.-

• I don't really care. If they want to use fake profile pictures go for it.

• Good thing I am uglyyy ;D
    I am, no catfishing no one...

• I do not agree with that. 90%..! o. o

• Just because a girl is beautiful doesn't mean she is a catfish, and 90% is an exaggerating amount.

• Yeah I doubt 90% are

• Yes. You got me. I'm secretly a wolf. 😱

• Mine isn't

• I think most of them are real...

• More from Girls
    8