Does GAG have the option to block and mute someone so not only will they not be able to respond but you won't see either's posts or comments?

Same as above...

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You'll still see their posts on other questions/mytakes and in site feeds. However you will not be able to interact with one another directly.

• That's what it seems to be, thanks. It would be a nice feature to add.

• You can send a suggestion to the admins via contact

• Good idea, thank you.

What Guys Said 6

• Only their questions and their activity from the site feed (if you ticked that in settings) will be hidden. You'll still see their opinions on others' questions and myTakes in site feed.

You'll still see their posts for a reason. What if they're offending you behind your back? They need to be reported. That's why.

• I don't care what they would say, and chances are I'm not interacting with them in the first place. I would just like the option to omit their posts or comments from my reading or my posts. It would be because I'm not interested in what they say.

• Hard time? I just gave you my opinion and in fact, what's the reality.

• You know what, I'm not looking to argue with you. I just asked a simple question. If you want to stir up drama go ahead but I'm not playing.

• If you block a user you won't see their posts on Live Feed and on list pages like "Recent Questions". However on single question pages you will see their opinions and comments. Still, you won't be able to interact with their opinions.

• Nope, you need to be able to see if they are posting member posts behind your back, right? That, and I would think blocking is primarily to prevent harassment, not for censorship. Of course, I don't really use the blocking feature to begin with, I prefer discussing things than running away and locking the door. But that's just me.

• I'm not saying censorship, I'm saying if I have no interest in reading stuff they write I can mute their stuff from my profile only. It's not that I want to run away and lock the door, it's for people who I just don't care to read things they write and if I can omit their posts from my 'timeline' I would. Not sure why you would assume that's what I meant.

• It does omit it from the timeline on the feed, though. Just not on the opinions and comments. You can always just skip it if you don't care.

• Ok, Ty.

• yes u can select to not view blocked users posts, by going to yer b;ocking list ;)

• There are no options I can see in the block section other than just block the person.

• if i remember well, u could do it before da site was updated :/

• Don't think so only the block as far as I know

• I don't think you, you just have to try and ignore their bullshit.

What Girls Said 1

• yes if you block them.

• I have but I still see their activity on the site.