Anyone know who I am? I am Anon like 98% of the time?

Just want to see who knows me and if I shouldn't be anon so much. Reason I anon a lot is I still feel like people will know me if I dont go anon and answer a question and they will think of me badly even if I am not trash talking (which I rarely do cause I am normally a really nice person) so just wanted to know who knows me :3 P. S. Really shy

• I know you!
    9% (2)6% (1)8% (3)Vote
  • I don't know you. Sorry :(
    26% (6)38% (6)31% (12)Vote
  • I know you and you shouldn't be anon all the time! come out and hang with us!
    22% (5)6% (1)15% (6)Vote
  • I don't know you but you shouldn't be hiding back in that corner! come on!
    43% (10)50% (8)46% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
been here for a couple months and on here every single day for like 6 hours a day and basically anon all the time by the way :3
I think I clicked the anon button again on accident *facepalms*

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• How would we know if you're anon most of the time?

1|2
    0|0
    • I don't know just wanna know if anyone does :3 cause I am not anon sometimes

What Girls Said 7

• I've seen you around a time or two, but I don't know that I know YOU. All the more reason to get out there so people can see how cool you are!

0|0
    0|0
    • na I am too shy and terrible at conversations : / so I just stick to the shadows and those who have common interests with me (which are rare) I make friends with :) but that isn't much online or at my school so : /

• Show All
    • yeah been trying online cause I find it easier but I have no good conversation starters and stuff to continue it.

• A good thing about GaG is that you don't need conversation starters. You have topics to comment on so it gives you and instant conversation :)

• Sorry can't say I have noticed you. Truth be known I'm on here quite a bit lately so I would have noticed if you weren't anon. Come on out of the dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • Come on out! Stop Hiding!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, don't know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I know you

0|0
    0|0
  • I know u. we talk a fair amount sometimes. guess who I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• do u follow me?

0|0
    0|0
    • I only follow people who I am really good friends with because I trust them and we talk and such :3 not saying I am not your friend or dont trust u I just like to keep anon :3

• I've never seen you before, just relax and don't be anon all the time dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friend impossible to know if you are anon all the time

0|0
    0|0
    • I accidentally clicked anon when I went to comment cause used to it so it went to anon sorry! not anon anymore

• I have no clue

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be shy.. Shit... I forgot that username! but I think that's you

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you. And I'm always anonymous too, anonymity rules! B)

0|0
    0|0