Anyone know who I am? I am Anon like 98% of the time?

Just want to see who knows me and if I shouldn't be anon so much. Reason I anon a lot is I still feel like people will know me if I dont go anon and answer a question and they will think of me badly even if I am not trash talking (which I rarely do cause I am normally a really nice person) so just wanted to know who knows me :3 P. S. Really shy

• I know you!
  • I don't know you. Sorry :(
  • I know you and you shouldn't be anon all the time! come out and hang with us!
  • I don't know you but you shouldn't be hiding back in that corner! come on!
been here for a couple months and on here every single day for like 6 hours a day and basically anon all the time by the way :3
I think I clicked the anon button again on accident *facepalms*

Most Helpful Girl

• How would we know if you're anon most of the time?

• I don't know just wanna know if anyone does :3 cause I am not anon sometimes

What Girls Said 7

• I've seen you around a time or two, but I don't know that I know YOU. All the more reason to get out there so people can see how cool you are!

• na I am too shy and terrible at conversations : / so I just stick to the shadows and those who have common interests with me (which are rare) I make friends with :) but that isn't much online or at my school so : /

• yeah been trying online cause I find it easier but I have no good conversation starters and stuff to continue it.

• A good thing about GaG is that you don't need conversation starters. You have topics to comment on so it gives you and instant conversation :)

• Sorry can't say I have noticed you. Truth be known I'm on here quite a bit lately so I would have noticed if you weren't anon. Come on out of the dark.

• Come on out! Stop Hiding!

• Nope, don't know you.

• Hey, I know you

• I know u. we talk a fair amount sometimes. guess who I am

• I have no clue.

What Guys Said 6

• do u follow me?

• I only follow people who I am really good friends with because I trust them and we talk and such :3 not saying I am not your friend or dont trust u I just like to keep anon :3

• I've never seen you before, just relax and don't be anon all the time dude.

• Friend impossible to know if you are anon all the time

• I accidentally clicked anon when I went to comment cause used to it so it went to anon sorry! not anon anymore

• I have no clue

• Don't be shy.. Shit... I forgot that username! but I think that's you

• I don't know you. And I'm always anonymous too, anonymity rules! B)