You ever read a question on here that you could swear was about you?

• Yep
  • Nope

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• I saw one where the person was whining about my reply on another post. Alway classy.

And I've seen some where I was like OMG STOP LIVING MY *LIFE*. Those are very awesome and very fun :D

• Nah, I'm not popular enough to have to worry about that. Although one person did post a question on here just to say I'm the most awesome person ever on GaG, but that was when I was using my old account. I guess I used to be kinda popular.

• Well I followed you... You could have followed me back! thats a start! lol

• You're anonymous so I have no idea who you are. :/

• Yeah!! Then I start getting all paranoid thinking they know i'm on here. Sometimes I'll ask detailed questions and someone will answer between the ages of the person I'm talking about, with advice that the person I'm talking about would give lol. This place makes me so paranoid sometimes

• Haha Im scared to ask questions that are detailed, and if I do I change key things that make it sound like something else, but ill still get the same type of advice

• Yeahh I should do that too. I usually just don't ask the questions since you can't delete them

• Lots of times n

• I don't know. Not really. Unless they mention my name.

• Yeah... multiple times... because they mentioned my username -.-

• Yeah but I read it all and found out it wasn't true but thought it was about me becuase it described me

• It was only one question in particular. After I called this girl stupid for something retarded that she did--she was anonymous--I answered another question which was by her and she made an update saying that pertained to me while down-voting my answer.

It's okay. She was a retard.

• of course i have

• NOPE. Can't say I have.

• (laughing)
    Vote A for all the times I am extremely paranoid :)

• Yes most of the time

• What was the question? Link pls...

• Yep. All the questions saying that young gagers should be on here are always about me.

• No not really...

• I don't recall that happening in the last few months

• Ehh once or twice

• I don't really care

• But this question was about YOUUUUUU

• No, not thus far anyways lol

• Yes at least once. lol hahaha

• yes, just once and i answered it too but that was last year or the year before

• No, and I don't care.

• Yeah once or twice.

What Guys Said 10

• Yup... it happen when that couple was cyber bullying me with slanderous lies years ago.

I knew for sure that question was about me! :-P

• Yeah, the one I just answered. But sometimes it's just similar and a coincidence. Sometimes what happens to you isn't a unique thing.

• Similar to my situation but no not someone directly talking about me

• I had a question that was about be on here. A girl being nasty and other people, other girls I think being nasty to. Admins removed the question. Which they should.

• Some people downloaded my pic, wrote "I'm pig ass" and asked rate me questions lol 😂

• what? really?

• I have not seen this person here... I guess Im glad lol

• Asker - me too. I don't want people to be targeted by holy creeps.

@John_Durden ; @TylerDurden17 ; @JerrySprague ; @YourFutureAss ; @John_Michaels17 ; @Radhika_Roy ; Squeeze_Genie23_Ass (renamed as @user4683 by admins) ; @Whip_Genie23_mother ; @Worthless_Guy ; @Chaanta_lagega ; @EkChaantaMaarunga ; @YourFutureEx_Real ; @YourFutureExPlus

• so many people on this site so i think its possible but not really at lest for me

• I just assume they all are

• Well yeah... because they literally put my name in it lol

• The chances of that happening in GAG for me is slim to none

• I wish. :P