Do you think this site is more about men vs women ( vice versa) than it is about men & women understanding each other?

Same as above. Thanks for voting.

• Yes
  • No
Nice to see positive results! thanks for voting!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• There are some people who won't change their opinion on the opposite sex, but most at least try and understand each other.

• It's what a majority of the users are about, yes.

• I don't think so and I'll fight any woman who disagrees lol

• Occasionally I do see your point. It seems like some people are just arguing for the sake of it, or don't actually read the question and then proclaim advice on their high horse.

I agree that many people make it look like it's girlsversusguys and not guys and girls discussing rather than arguing.

Let's change it ppl!!

I think the majority though are respectful, and it is improving! Would you be able to help me on my question pls? You seem like you are wise! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1496547-why-does-my-attention-seeker-whore-female-friend-not-want-me-to-meet

What Girls Said 4

• I think it really comes down to the mindset of individual users.

If you believe that you already know everything about the other gender, then you're more likely to make claims about that gender that people will take offense to, and you're more likely to think that the other gender is lying when they say things that go against your preconceived notions.

But if you're someone with an open-mind, who listens to other people and doesn't assume that they're lying or have some sort of hidden agenda, who asks questions to learn more or better understand what someone is saying, then you're more likely to learn something new or gain a better understanding.

• not really. there are MANY examples of unity on the site between the genders. they stick up for one another a lot. only the douches and bitches treat this site like some battle of the sexes. #notsorry

• Sometimes it sure seems like it.

• Noooo
    People understand other sex here really well.