How To Get More Replies To Questions?

I am curious as to why I get few replies, I post a fair bit on other people's other posts and give good advice (or so I think haha) is there anyway to get more replies?, I appreciate hearing other people's views, young and old.

Most Helpful Girl

• • Add a poll, if applicable
    • Include as many relevant details as possible so that users have a clear understanding of what you're asking / looking for
    • Bump your question in the feeds by posting question updates or commenting on opinions you've already received
    • If there are some users whose advice you like, you can always message them and ask if they'd take a look at your question
    • Post your question when the site seems busy (this varies, but if you go to the recent questions page and see that they're barely being answered, chances are things are slow at that moment)

• Not being negative but adding more details would repel users to opine. Big essays are closed instantly.

And commenting on opinions won't help as it's discontinued by the site to show this activity in the site feed.

• @YourFutureEx I'm not saying that the details need to be one huge run-on sentence wall of text. But you're probably right. Lately this place is all about doing everything as fast as possible.

What Girls Said 3

• Catchy title makes a huge difference. As does having a popular person comment. If someone with a lot of followers comments then it will turn up in a lot of feeds. Updating your question will get it back in the feed too, also be mindful of what time it is. The majority of users are from the U. S. so remember what time it is when you post. Posting at to be in the morning won't get a lot of responses, but six in the evening and later will.

• Ask fun/interesting questions

• Add polls. I mostly answer poll questions, I don't know why.

What Guys Said 5

• By not asking stupid questions. questions that are poorly formulated. also most people dont answer the long ones... no one bothers to read them

• Ask better questions.

• Making your questions a little more interesting

• If you post a question about GAG couple, GAG party, GAG Assembly, GAGing etc. They will answer you as much ,

They are here only for this now,