I am curious as to why I get few replies, I post a fair bit on other people's other posts and give good advice (or so I think haha) is there anyway to get more replies?, I appreciate hearing other people's views, young and old.
Most Helpful Girl
• Add a poll, if applicable
• Include as many relevant details as possible so that users have a clear understanding of what you're asking / looking for
• Bump your question in the feeds by posting question updates or commenting on opinions you've already received
• If there are some users whose advice you like, you can always message them and ask if they'd take a look at your question
• Post your question when the site seems busy (this varies, but if you go to the recent questions page and see that they're barely being answered, chances are things are slow at that moment)1