Am I the only one male GAGer who's following more guys as compared to girls?

Why every single male GAGer (literally 99%+) is following more girls as compared to guys but not me?

Well, we should follow the ones whose "posts" are great. It's not a friend request lol. I think they just consider looks not the quality of their cognition.

Is this the reason :- http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q1403603-fivedaysofgagcreepers-why-do-you-think-that-following-hot-girls

Or it's just a coincidence?

• Yeah, looks and opposite gender play a big role.
  • No it's coincidence or illuminati got 'em
  • You got me :|

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much. Most guys have more females added because they want to follow the so-called hot girls.

I notice that men tend to do this on sites in general. If you look at mens facebook accounts they have a whole bunch of women added that they don't even know.
    I think men do this to boost their ego.
    You are one of the few that don't.

• Yeah that's a sad truth. I don't even see a point in following someone just because they're opposite gender or good looking. If it was a dating site, I'd do that too but on Q/A site? Urgh...

• Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, you're not the only one. The only reason I have more male than female followers is because I refrain from following just for the sake of it. A person gets my follow only and only if I'm actually interested in reading their posts from time to time.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 14

• It seems so. I guess that's the by-product of me being so thirsty, ya know more girl followers

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• well you're making quite a sweeping generalization there. I find a lot of the guys on here to be super whiney, sexist and retarded. Why on earth would i want to follow them? most of the good conversations I've had on here were with women, while most of the negative ones were with guys. There's only a select few guys that actually catch my attention on here, some of which i have yet to follow. So all your poll options don't apply to me.

• It's not personal poll. There's two options only "yes 'they' do so" & "no 'they' don't". Third one is "show results".

And what kind of generalisation? I have evidence. Open anyone's profile. Yeah some people like you have better chemistry with girls and not boys but everybody?

• That's what I'm asking. If not this then what? Do you seriously think that generally girls here are smarter than boys?

• I dont think they are smarter, but i think they use the site for different reasons. If i see a guy following more girls than guys, my assumption is that he finds the girls on here generally more interesting, as i do. A lot of these girls dont even have profile pictures anymore because the unsolicited attention from creepy guys turned them off from the idea of using their real photos. These are the guys I'm expected to follow in great numbers? Eh, I'll pass... and i think a lot of other guys probably feel the same way

• np... that makes u unique :D

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I don't follow anyone, so there.

• TBH, I ave enough guys in my everyday life to talk with on the same topics. I dont want more. I do follow a few if I have liked their posts or questions.

• Soo guys who follow more girls are creepers and girls who follow more males than females aren't?

• Ehh I am pretty even the people I follow guys 10 ladies 20 so I'm not to bad.

• I have zero people I follow.

I have three followers but I didn't come here for that.

My advice isn't the "nicest" but experience is usually tied into it.

• some like to stalk the opposite sex

• Probably. Usually it's the other way around.

• I think follow he members who gives good opinions bro that may be guy/girl it is no needed to count 😊
    Follow good people
    Have a nice day

• I don't think I've followed anyone, I'm not really sure what the point is tbh.

• By following someone you can see their activities in your feed, their opinions will be on top, their myTake will be on top too, you can see their questions in recommended questions panel too.

• Ah, I guess that makes sense. I might start following some people soon.

• Hey there! ..

• Yeah most people follow the opposite gender more. I'm not following anyone