What do you want from me?

I first found this site entertaining because of the silly questions and comments people posted. Over time I am realizing the majority of people on here are insanely insecure and don't have any kind of social life outside of their computer like at all.

With that being said I just want to make it clear that I am not here to try and date anyone, get laid, receive pics of your abnormal penises, send pics of myself to anyone, and etc.

Like I said before I found this site entertaining. There comes a point when if you ask a question and receive an answer you don't like, you move on. Don't message a thousand times about how I am rude, because I am to nice to tell you that you are fucking ugly.

Sorry just had to rant.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand your frustration. This site has an abundance of shy, inexperienced people who nee some encouragement. Some of the people on here are absolute jerks of the highest order. And sometimes, they don't want to hear an honest opinion. I view some of these people as incomplete souls, like a crab that has had its legs ripped off, flopping around in the hot beach sand. And then I give thanks that I am not one of them. . . and I move on.

But. . . there are some people here who can benefit from the advice of people who are more experienced or more accomplished, and I hope you will continue to reach out to help others.

What Guys Said 11

• nice :P yeah people are fucking sensitive these days hahaa

• People take GAG and the people on here way too seriously...

• I have a social life. I gag from my phone I don't know why but it helps me sleep. I only do it before bed.

• Hahaha. Love it.

• eh i dont want anything from you. If you are having problems with people sending you messages, simply block them, or prevent people who you don't follow from messaging you. Really simple. Tbh i'm getting a sort of superiority complex vibe from ya. Yes a lot of people on here are insecure. A lot of people on here are young and haven't had enough time to find their place in the world yet. If this is something that bothers you so much, no ones stopping ya from closing your account -_-

• haha, totally true, a lot of insecure people who don't know how to fix their social life, people who don't receive the answers that he/she wants try to ask again LOL, I am working all day in front of 3 monitors, kind of boring and stressful, this site is fun sometimes.
    nice tattoo

• just avoid creeps ;)

• maybe true.

• you say there are people that don't have life here and bother to make a question about it? that sounds quite unlifely to me... .

• :D well I am new here so...

I understand how you may feel, I am in this same page but in Spanish and it is almost the same

• Sorry but your question I litlle bit rude but rude people can. Understand it.

What Girls Said 4