What do you think of GaG?

Name your favourite thing about GaG, and your least favourite thing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• everything's nice here 8)

except this social group guy, the indian hater, and mr. "y white females hate white males?" :/

• I like the idea of being able to support others
    to the best of my ability and i like to talk things
    over if somethings not right so i can correct it to
    make it right :)

• My favorite thing is giving advice on relationship problems and getting a message a few days later telling me that they did what I suggested and it worked. My least favorite is people who ask for an opinion and then attack me because they don't like my opinion.

• I like the social interaction and I don't like the creeping.

• Favourite thing - Everything (except weekly updates -_-)

Least favourite thing - Girls who ask questions for validation only and boys who give MHO to girls just because they have good looking face or big thighs.

• I love the people. Its like New York, around every corner is something new! Well if your a tourist lol

• it keeps me entertained when im bored. that's it really.

• Love: The time killing ability of this site.

Hate: The penis questions and the "why do all white women prefer black men and hate white men" troll guy.

• I registered because I wanted to find a Q&A site that is relatively free of trolls. It's very hard to find a decent Q&A site in Hungary that isn't overrun by trolls who pick fights with other commenters instead of answering the question. This site is also good for practicing my everyday English . Most of the users are helpful and there are people here from all over the globe.
    I don't like the repetitive questions and the fact that I can't insert useful links, one of my answer was deleted because of a link even though it was very helpful. I know that they want to prevent spamming and linking to rival Q&A sites but sometimes a good link is the best answer. I don't like quoting 3 pages long articles.

• I also hate this new feature that hides part of the answers longer than 4 lines. I have to click on every long answer to see it, it's annoying when there are a lot of them.

• I have enjoyed helping out people and flirting with girls and eating food I have earned here

• The fact I get gift-card for answering questions. The thing I dislike about GaG is all the pervs and guys obsessed with their penis.

• Favorite thing: Learning about the opposite sex
    Least favorite thing: The hate Christians get every time a religious question pops up

• I'm a fan of the people that make me laugh, or make me think on here
    I'm not a fan of the people that make me cringe or make me worry for humanity

• The people are both the best and worst thing about this site lol.

• likes: Questions, people, funny memes. Dislikes: Trolls, the race questions, and the anon guy asking questions about being anti Israel

• Favorite: Community Feel
    Least: Dick size questions, "nice guys" bitching, etc.

• I like giving and receiving opinions, I dislike the penis questions.

• Offering and receiving insightful advice to and from other people keep me coming back. Sometimes I unearth some comedy gold in these forums.

I don't like the level of immaturity and prejudice I seem to encounter here more than half the time.

• Favorite: The layout of separating women's and men's answers so I can see viewpoints on things about relationships and sexuality.

Least favorite: There's too many kids lol.

• ha, I wrote a myTake on what I thought of GaG.

• it's ok...

• Its a breeding ground for catfishs

• it's a great place to perv on chicks

• I don't know i need to be here longer

• I like it because its fun to go on when you're bored (Or like me have no social life)

I don't like it because you always run into people who act like fucking experts on topics that they have no fucking clue about, And when you finally defeat them in an Argument and end their spew of bulshit, They will just give you some shitty little cheapshot insult and leave.

And its like, You just argued with me for that long, Just to be a bitch and run off?

I don't know sometimes honestly haha xD

• It's just something to do...

• Anonymous post is a wonderful thing, but I never post anonymously.

• 1|0
  • favorite my friends :-)
    least favorite racism against palestinians

What Girls Said 10

• Favorite thing: all the crazy, colorful people here.
    Least favorite thing: all the creepy, crazy trolls here.

• i really like GAG
    my least favourite thing? creeps/racism on here

• I've got mixed emotions right now.

• Favorite: giving advice, funny &a nice people here
    Least: perves & people who are obsessed with race on here

• Favorite things: Web design, the topics, the idea of gag in general, a few members are nice
    Least favorite things: Trolls and no mercy

• My favorite thing is my friends!

My least favorite thing is for lack of a better word morons.

• I like giving opinions and I like that u can volunteer to be a moderator and sometimes meeting new friends

• Fav thing -pass time
    least fav- seeing repetitive qns especially on penis size

• I like that I can help people.

• I get to post anonymous...

The trolls... and wannabes