Funny Questions & Answers on this website.. ?

Asker :- Why did he break with me? ... ( ok continue what ur problem? )
Asker :- Do you think she love me? ...( give me her number i will ask her for you )
Asker :- Do you like lady gaga? ...( if i like or i dont like what the matter about answering this here? )
Asker :- Why hmmmm i dont know? ...( ... 1 hour already do u still need more time to know what u dont know? )
Asker :- My GF/BF are bad he/she did this that... ( do i really have to believe you that he/she did not you who did? )
Asker :- should i eat pizza or not ...( well aks ur stomach dont ask " GAG " )
Asker :- i like her but i dont want to tell her... ( so why you desturbing us here get out lol )
Asker :- my friend said its ok to sleep with another guys ( so i wish ur boyfriend antenna won't be able to catch ur signal when u do it keep following ur friend baby )
Asker:- What time in your country? ... ( there is a new innovation called " google " dont you u know? )
Asker :- i want to sleep ... ( ok Me too... so the quesitons is? ... ah ok good night )
Asker :- i love my boyfriend but i want eat ice cream... ( well i love my dog but i will open the window )

and one real quesiton yesterday is one guy asks ( do you know how to masturbate ) ... i just answered him saying ( my younger brother 13 years old he know how to do.. how come u are 30 and asking this here..

i just make this funny post to make you all smile and anyone sad to be happy.. keep smiling and throw the sad things behind you... Love you all GAG's.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha thank you!

• you'reeee welcomee :)

What Girls Said 4

• I hate "What does this mean?" questions. Like, "A guy said hi to me, what does this mean?" Uhh, it means he was greeting you.

• lol to keep healthy dont take such as those questions its not good for your heart hahaha

• Asker :- Do you think she love me? ...( give me her number i will ask her for you ) - the only one that's funny.

=)

• Methinks you're golden lol Thanks for making me laugh and keep doing what you're doing!!! :D

• GAG is an interesting place.

What Guys Said 1