How to delete an Opinion on Gag?

Sometimes we mess up and give the wrong opinion and how do we delete it? Is there a way?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, there is no way to delete an opinion. Only the admins can delete opinions, and they only do that if it violates the guidelines (if you see an opinion like that, report it).

Questions cannot be "deleted" either, they can only be "disavowed", meaning it becomes an `anonymous` question and it will be removed from your profile. If I know correctly. I've never used that feature, I just set stuff to anonymous if I don't want it to be linked to me.

You cannot erase opinion comments, and you cannot make those anonymous either.

• If anyone is wondering, most stuff I set to anonymous are stuff that I asked aaaaaaaages ago, back when I didn't know better, a few years aago. :p

What Girls Said 1

• You can not delete your opinion on Gag.

What Guys Said 3

• ask someone to report the opinion

• You can't delete an opinion. You CAN click the little grey icon next to (upper right) your opinion and add another.

• No there is no way I'm afraid. I think it deletes after a year or something.

• It doesn't.

• @Mesonfielde questions and opinions don't last forever do they? I think I remember reading somewhere that after a while the old ones get wiped?

• No, I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of them from 4 years ago, they're just anon because they were silly questions to ask. The only thing that stops counting is that date indicator thing on the right. They stop displaying the date if it's past... 4 months, I think?