What do you love most about GaG?

I love that the admins isn't as bias as some moderators are :) LOL.
I love hearing what people got to say on certain things, I'm learning a lot on this site and I love the comfort I get from people here when I talk to them especially when I'm really feeling down. There's a lot of really nice people here who are very willing to take their time to listen and talk to you even if you're a total stranger to them :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• There are a stream of new people arriving constantly, More and more from outside the US, which is a big plus.

• I'm on the fence between liking gag and being irritated by it, I like meeting people on here and such, and it's nice to try and help people when they have questions, but some of it is so agitating.

Half thought out questions, poor grammar, questions that are constantly recycled (add a friggin FAQ page gag) unless they already have in which case I'm blind.

But most of all the attitudes, every time I'm on here I have a sudden urge to smack someone in the head for being hateful.

-takes a breath- That is humanity though. Rant over. : )

• I like the community feel of it and a new person can join in a discussion any time.

• Yeah. Everyone's opinion is always welcome and it's really nice to hear opinions from variety of people

• The people. Sure, there are some trolls and jerks, but I've met really nice people here.

• People are here from all over the world and get along just fine. I wish people would act nice in real life too.

• Please don't tell me they just deleted the question about "What do you hate most about GaG?"...
      I thought this site was different.

• Wait? Leave? This conversation or the site? Dooooonnnn't!

• Hey, the admins put back the question :)

• I love you the most Anon ;)

• I love you too YazanAA lol

• Yep I can understand that , that has nothing to do with being against other religions but by marrying someone who shares your own religious beliefs, you are removing that barrel between you and them so the relationship would be easier. I think most people prefer that and even atheists/agnostics prefer to marry other atheists/agnostics too lol

• Yeah. I agree. Less complications :)

• gals round here :D <3

• It feels like a community and it's good that people can respond to your comments

• Pretty girls, LELELELELLEELLELE

nah, helping people out and the occasional PM a pretty girl.

• Helping people.

• Feels great when you know you've provided help. I feel you on that

• I love how despondent the sad emoji looks :(

• Anonymity.

What Girls Said 9

• I love the variety and diversity of the user base here. I live in a small town and most people here have the same viewpoints/beliefs/culture/etc. so I like coming on here and getting to see different perspectives from users all over the world. The culture differences is really interesting to me. I just like being able to see how other people think.

• The diversity. Getting to interact with people from all over. Getting to get help as well as give help to and from these people. Getting to know these people on personal levels. Making genuine friendships. It does become a bit much at times, but I enjoy it here.

• The friends I've made!

• Helping people.

And of course redeeming my xper points for amazon gift cards :)

• The fact that it keeps me entertained. Whether it's a good question to answer and makes you think, funny questions to comment on and laugh about, chatting with friends, and definitely earning xper points to win a prize (Amazon Gift Cards)...

• I like the crazy questions and awesome people :D

• Being able to get others opinions, there are so many different ways of thinking and sometimes it's nice to know them.

• really funny posts and kind people

• That there is no option to be able to block users from commenting on your own opinion thread.