Do you ever post a question on here just to get compliments?

I mean if you're not self cautious at all and decide to get compliments (ie rate me?) do you do this?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Naw I don't see the point of me asking a "RATE ME" question. Since I can already guess where I'd sit on that dumb rating scale thingy anyway >_< . Heck, even if I didn't know, my peers/strangers would clue me in on it anyway via compliments, eye fucks and or the EWW face, right?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1422260-is-the-rating-scale-toxic-to-you-do-you-feel-that-it-needs-to-be</a>

• Heck, even if I didn't know, my peers/strangers would clue me in on it via compliments, eye fucks and or the EWW face, right? *

• Wouldn't say I care about compliments, but I do like showing off. Lol

• Out of 1571 posts so far I have yet to write a single question. Hard to ask for compliments if I'm not asking questions.

• Compliments could not bring me to see how potentially amazing I am, but I truly believe I am not at all an amazing person. I have done so many things, none of which I am proud of. I am severely depressed for no reason but insanity.

However, I do sometimes post questions, if not a lot, only to get laughs, because I really do need to laugh sometimes.

• Not really. I've only asked a few questions and I usually like to ask questions that make people feel good about themselves. Everyone deserves to get the "big head" every now and then.

• Nope never have and don't plan on it

• I've made a lot questions, Only for make some compliments for others. But at the same time, I get some compliments too, Is that count?

• Not even gonna lie I have before but I didn't get any compliments lol

• No, but sometimes I make comments knowing what dumb remarks I will hear anyways.

• too many basement dwellers for me to do that lol

• nah but i don't mind giving a honest rate

What Girls Said 19

• I personally don't.
    But I see plenty of people that do.

You can tell from the angles of their photos what comments they are looking for.

Example: Is my butt big?
    ::Snaps a close up of my ass in a tight underwear to make it appear large::

Example: Am I pretty?
    ::Wears a ton of make up, and smiles sweetly into the camera::
    Even if this person doesn't believe they are. It's obvious that they are attractive and probably get complimented every day in daily life, but refuse to believe it.

Example: Am I too fat?
    ::When the person is skinny as a rail::

• HAHAHAHAHA no

I never trust the internet to give compliments XD Like WOW. It's the **internet**. No matter what you hear or what happens, whatever you post will ALWAYS come back and bite you in the butt.

• it's always super obvious when people do that.
    i have not done it.

• I don't need anyone to tell me how fabulous I am. I already know.

• I mean I asked a rate me question once?

And I've been contemplating doing one of those "what do you think about me?" or whatever questions everyone seems to be doing lately.

• I haven't asked about rating me but I have asked others to give their opinion on my cover pics since I've drawn them and want to know what others think.

• I personally don't do that. Anyone who does is most likely insecure and in need of approval from others.

• No, not really. I don't care what random strangers on the internet think of me.

• I haven't done it yet.

• Nope, never did.

• No I don't

• No, I dont post those questions and if I did it wouldn't be for attention.

• If people have, I don't know if they'd admit to it.

• haha no not at all.

• I have never done this.

• Where's the harm? I just got rejected by an idiot of a guy friend who I slept with and doesn't want a relationship. He is not in the slightest bit good looking, but I gave him a chance because I really liked his personality. It's one thing to have female friends say "he's an idiot if he thinks he can do better", but posting my pic and having lots of men say that I thought I was an 8 or 9 and they'd f*** me in a heartbeat was a far better pick me up. Shallow, yes, but it's certainly helped me to not dwell on that one particular guy.

• Nah man if I don't care what people think why ask

• Who doesn't? Anyone who says no is full of it...

• Some people don't. Some people are actually confident and don't need anyone else's approval or acceptance save for their own.

• No, never happened to me before