Am I the youngest moderator on here?

I was kind of surprised when I got the title on moderator on here. I always thought I was too young to get the promotion. I never seen anybody my age as a mod. The youngest mod I have seen is 19. So... am I?

Why do people hate under 18 users so much? We can be just as mature as anyone else on here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you are the youngest moderator of the site. And next year, you'll be sole teen prodigy moderator. Yes, Under 18 "can" be mature too. Even I became mature before I hit teens, yeah! But one thing you are lacking, life experience. Take it into consideration. So, being a moderator, we expect quality posts from you. I liked your myTakes but take care of your questions and opinions too. Check what you're asking. Are you acting like a mature? Would that post benefit the site? Think twice before clicking.

Congratulations for becoming the first moderator of the site with such a low age.

PS: I'm the youngest UberMod of the site \o/

• I hope one day I can become an übermod. :) Thank you so much. I try to write quality myTakes too, and they made me an editor too! And no, I don't ask retarded questions either. x3 I at least try not to.

• Best of luck :) Keep smiling

What Guys Said 22

• Given you're about the average age here, it's only appropriate you're a mod. Never mind that you probably lack any qualification for such a position.

• Well, I haven't removed anything that I found to offend me, I only remove posts that go against the guidelines of the site.

• She's on the younger side. I think the average age here is 18-29

• Qualification? What kind of "official qualification" do you think a moderator needs, other than the ability to identify what violates the guidelines?

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1387543-why-do-you-hate-on-the-under-18-gagers-so-much "Why do people hate under 18 users so much? We can be just as mature as anyone else on here" You might find the answer on my question somewhere.

I've alway wondered would they allow me to be a mod. If so I'd be the thirstiest 1 around ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• Well, it makes me think that being a moderator is kinda useless if they're giving it away to anybody.
    Anyway, what kind of functions are available to you?

I personally don't hold a grudge towards youngsters, but generally I find it silly when they're given any kind of power: it goes to their heads due to young age, as if for the first time in their lives they have some control over other folks.

Next, teens tend to be infected with liberalism as they aren't experienced in life enough yet to see what kind of cancer it actually is. Therefore there's a possibility they'll get butthurt over some answer and who knows how they can react due to inability of being "devil's advocate".

• Haha. Nothing really affects me. Yes, I know many are liberal, but I tend to not to get angry at someone's much different opinion.

• I guess people don't get a notification on hidden opinions/comments, only on questions, then. Hmm...

• @menguc

Will this get fixed?

• You're pretty much the age of the average user, after the flood of under 18 profiles that happened. While I don't agree with giving moderation abilities to a teenager, and while I don't agree with giving jobs to people who don't qualify for them, it's pretty typical of this site.

• I'm not biased. I don't remove posts that offend me. I only remove those that go against the guidelines of the site, which you are suppose to do.

• About a year ago they lowered the minimum age from 16 to, essentially, zero, so it's logical, even if ridiculous, to have a moderator to represent all those people.

• I just report it, and the admins decide whether to remove it or not.

• I am sure you will be capable of enforcing the guidelines without a bias, so congratulations on your promotion to moderator status :)

• I wanted to be a mod since watashiwa and genie were pushing me to become one, but then I am a little biased and I can't banter with people

• Yeah, I try not be be biased.

• @mistninja314 yep yep yep. I did the asking for you lol

• Well, thankfully I'll never be offered the position then which is fine by me. So I guess for me it's back to being thirsty as if I walked through the Sahara for 5 days straight.

• You might be how did you get it and what do you do here?

• Nice. How do you become mod?

• Probably.
    Please be smarter than the rest of the teens on here. Lol

• yesssssss it's not bad though ;)

• How do u be a mod

• I always assumed being a mod meant you got butt hurt easily...

• I don't really.

• @itsallover If you and this chick represent most of the mods, then there must be some higher power at work.

• Sorry, I meant to say good** advice

• I have seen you around you seem cool
    and you are probably the youngest mod

• Slightly off-topic, but how do you become one anyway?

• I dunno really. Haha. I just came home from school and I got a message saying I've been promoted.

• You could be 69 for all i know💁

• Yes u are by far

• Yep, congrats sis.

• You should be getting a JOB.

• Congrats, I was at the age of 15 moderator too, I was the youngest the second one was about 21 years old. But I learned so many new things and so on.

It's really great, but don't be 24/7 on GirlsAskGuys go out with your friends, enjoy the life and turn off the phone (technology)

• That is because you show a strong liberial slant I would guess. This site likes that.

• Ha. What's wrong with liberals?

• If you say so... lol

• Yeah, I do.

• yes you are, to my knowledge

What Girls Said 15