Most Helpful Girl
There are various reasons why people decide to post anonymously. Some of them:
- They don't want to draw too much attention. They like using the site, but they don't want to be a part of the people who form cliques.
- They do so out of fear of being recognized. -paranoia-
- Females ask and answer sexuality-related topics anonymously in order not to get messaged by males.
- They see no reason to do so because they only want answers to 1 or 2 questions and then they leave the site.
- They enjoy trolling (however, I think anyone can troll just as easily with their identity shown)
- They fear judgment.
- They like clicking the button.
- They simply feel like it.
- Anonymous feature makes you feel safe (r).0