Do you think we should have option to draft questions like myTakes with up to 5 questions limit?

Too many questions, too little limit.
We can only ask 5 questions per day and it's hard to remember all of the questions you wanna ask so, that draft feature can be helpful.

• Yes, we should have.
  • No, no need.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the never ending search for the optimum solution: it would be helpful so I voted "yes".
    But: imagine it would put too much of a burden on performance, than it's a no :-)

What Girls Said 5

• It would be nice!

• at first I thought we should, but I think a lot of people would abuse the function and our feeds would be flooded with ridiculous, repetitive questions :P

• Misused in what sense?

• Yeah. Unlimited questions will make them bankrupt lol

• Nah, it wouldn't be nice :\

• We should.

• Why would you need more?

• I forgot a lot of questions I wanted to ask :(

• I share it with my dad and I can do it on my mobile but they come in my mind when I'm just about to sleep. So I don't have enough courage to pick my phone again and write it. I hope that I'd remember them but next day, they are vanished.

• I have the same problem some days. lol hahahaaha

What Guys Said 3