So I'm new here, and I'm wondering, how much do you all like this site?

Hello! I just started today out of pure boredom. I don't know anyone on here and I'm just now answering questions and this is the first question I've asked. So, what's up? Is this site fun? What do you like/dislike about it? Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to gag. Here you will find these questions a lot.
    He looked at me , does he like me. ?
    Girls is 3 inches too small. ?
    What race do you find most attractive. ?
    Girls who wants to talk. ?
    Girls is 9 inches too big. ?
    What color is your bra or panties. ?

Watch out for these people :
    Perverts you'll know when you see em.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Guys Said 14

• Once upon a time, in the dark corners of the internet, I sat in my room answering yahoo answers questions. After about 5000 points, I left.
    Then, I came here. Much cleaner web design. Much more serious questions. The age helps relevance of the question out a lot. Questions are answered a lot faster.
    Yahoo answers now is my go to place for only testing out song lyrics and seeing what people think of songs I write.

This is like a streamlined upgraded version of the family and relationships category in yahoo answers.
    Oh-- and it is more mobile friendly.

• Welcome to the site - I think of it as a community of people who ask and answer questions - By interacting on the site you will most likely meet people and become friends - You score points and can claim gifts.
    It is not perfect some creepers, fake accounts and disruptive trolls but I think the good outweighs the bad.

• The site is like anything- what you make it to be

• welcome sweetie :)

and yes i love GAG :D

• Welcome and beware of the crazy perverts.
    I'm crazy and I'm a pervert but I ain't a crazy pervert.

• I honestly joined like a month ago to ask a question, then I thought it was interesting so I stayed. By the way you answered one of my questions lol :-)

• welcome to g@g
    its fun and you will find loads of freakish people

• dislike anonymous posts.. why not be the real you

• This site is an amazing place which allows for crazy questions to be heard and answered. Great for if you are curious or have a mid-life crisis!

• It's a decent way to deal with boredom

• Liked your pic tell me more about you.

• I love this site

• How did you manage to find us... and why was your second question already an "how do I look" question, seems suspicious to me

• Lotsa people having cybersex

What Girls Said 5

• I like it a lot!

• i enjoy this site, I'm not sure why but its never silent on here and the only bad thing is how rude some people, including myself, can be. there is no excuse but i guess its everyones opinions and it can be hard to have a lot of people all expressing their opinions

• Welcome! The hilarious trolling questions are fun. Watch out of the predators. You are a pretty girl so I recommend not allowing messages unless you follow them otherwise creeps will be in your inbox. Other than that welcome!

• Well thanks, and I'm used to creepers/predators, which is weird, since I'm fat and ugly.

• @ButtHoleSandwich No I'm not fishing for compliments, trust me. I just hate the way I look.

• I've never felt beautiful or pretty either and I feel fat as well. I can relate but you are a pretty girl

• Welcome to GAG! Here, you'll be entertained. But, I warn you, stay away from pervs.

• Welcome to gag. This is a site where you can ask questions. It's a lot like yahoo answers.