Hi! New member... why am I here?

Good question!
But I read a few topics and I decided to create a profile.

I've heard some people talk about GAG so what's so special about this website? I guess I'll find out!

I love travelling and plan on living in North America is the near future so I'm here to meet new people.

Greetings from Belgium everybody! ;-)

- Marco

Most Helpful Guy

• well the special thing about this site i guess is that its really geared towards hearing the vast amount of opinions from people across the world on a diverse range of issues (usually social ones) in a Q&A format. It's a fairly free and open site, and despite a few issues recently, its still an enjoyable place to visit on your spare time if you use it correctly :) But welcome! I'm Canadian so let me tell ya, if you want the absolute best quality of life, you ought to consider moving to Canada if you ever make it to North America. Just my opinion!

• Thanks dude! And YES moving to Canada is definitely my biggest goal! :)
      I'm in Belgium right now but I'm going to Montreal this Summer and I'll probably have an Internship over there next Summer. I'm trying to establish contacts. I'm a French speaker but my goal to go live in the English-speaking part. Where? Only time will tell!

• yeah montreal is pretty nice. I may be biased, but toronto is probably one of the best cities on earth. English speaking, clean, multicultural, vibrant, and populated (but not quite overcrowded yet). Either toronto, or vancouver, but i find that vancouver is a more expensive city to live in

What Girls Said 9

• Greetings from North America and welcome to the wasteland of GAG addicts

• Greetings for Illinois and welcome

• Thanks! Chicago will always have a special place in my heart. First US city I visited a couple of years ago.
      Go Hawks Go!

• Lol I wish I lived in Chicago but I'm about 3 hours south. Glad you liked it though :)

• HI! Welcome! :D

• Welcome to GAG! :)

• Welcome to GAG!! Hope you have fun!

• Ello there Marco

-Percy :)

• Ruuunnn

Kidding

• Haha... too late!

• Hope you enjoy all of the comical questions and answer's GaG has to offer. 😌

• First thing i saw here: penis questions, size queens and angry men. Good start lol.

• Haha Belgium for the win ^^
    Welcome to GaG, I'm new here too

• Rock on!!! Welcome to the site, m'dear!!! :)

What Guys Said 3