When you find out someonehas blocked you, do you block them back?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha Nope. If I blocked them how would they be able to unblock me just to say dumb things to me later? Silly!

What Guys Said 16

• No because of two reasons :-
    ●If I blocked them then how would they be able to unblock me later to rectify their mistake? I am not the one who hold grudge and I give people, second chance. 😊
    ●I want to hunt their questions whenever possible. 😈

PS: there are three people in my block list. For me, they don't exist in this world.

• Haha, I have like 23 people blocked. Most for sending creepy PMs.

• Yeah, if I were a girl with such a username "YourFutureEx", I'd have blocked ~70 creeps haha

There are two girls and one boy in my list. I blocked one girl because I wanted "no contact" for a month but when I unblocked her I found out that she blocked back me so I was like "okay np".
      The second girl is older than me but has a brain of 14 yo kid. She's very immature and I'm pissed off. She called me a creep and blocked me. Well, that was the most pathetic person on gag.
      That guy has different story. He's VERY dangerous. He's a Guru and still active but nobody knows him. He posts as anon 99.99% of the time that's why. He used to stalk me and downvote my every opinion. He also used to post offensive and antagonistic posts on my questions. But he was anon always so I had no chance. But I caught him. He offended me by commenting on my opinion. I opened his profile there was written "99.99% of the time I post as anon and 99.99% of you are idiots"
      I was like "gotcha!".

• No, I don't block them because maybe at some point they'll unblock me or something.

But they don't. Maybe I should start blocking them so I remember who's blocked me. Sometimes it is difficult to keep it in mind, there are just too many! It's mostly because we disagree on some simple religious question thing.

• That's mostly why I do it too - I don't want to see their fool questions.

• Yes, if they're stupid enough to block me then I'll block them too, to be even more stupid LOL

• Some times I do. It depends on if we already had some kind of falling out in the rescent past

• i don't bother anymore. waste of my time. My block list atm is 0, but i know a few people have me blocked. Largely hyper-sensitive nancies and racists :)

• Never been blocked if I have been I don't notice I have been. I wouldn't block back. Its the blockers problem not mine. I wouldn't want to rob somebody of my awesomeness just because there was a time when my awesomeness was just too much for them. What if they changed their minds, as is often the case with most non awesomes.

• Some guy blocked me because I wouldn't let him send me pictures of his dick.

• @BellePepper... it's cool I'm not one for obstructing justice.

• TY Antizzl!

• not at all..

• No, you don't have to.

• I've never known that someone's blocked me.

• I think it would be kind of petty to block someone over that, though.

• Let the ignoring begin!

• Not bothered to even check whether i am blocked.

• I voted no, but it would really be more of a "not necessarily", I mean: what do I care?

• Nope, it's one less idiot that gets to see my good advice is how I think it.

• I haven't blocked anyone, also not the ones who have blocked me

• No but i going to block you fucking beach without you block me. stupid nonsense idiot.

• that doesn't make any sense.

What Girls Said 7

• No I don't. Why do I care?

• No, because I couldn't care less

• No I don't

• Not usually.

• Yeah why not? Especially if they bitch me out before they block me and I already dislike them.

• Im not aware of anyone blocking me

• I won't lie, I am tempted... But I try not to.