Does GaG do anything special for birthdays? What would you like them to do for you?

I think they should give everyone 5000 points for their birthday. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd take a amazon gift card, or a can of mountain dew.

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think they do anymore. My birthday was last week and I don't think I even got points like I did last year. It used to be that they would send you a message saying Happy Birthday and give you 100 free points.

• That would be cool lol.

• I think they give you like 25 points or smth. xD
    I wouldn't mind a million dollars.

• Provide the alcohol because I'll be turning 21!
    Just kidding, they dont have to do anything on birthdays lol.

• I wish! I'm a Gemini. My birthday is June 18th. If they showcased all of my questions that day, I would love that!

• They never did anything for my birthday I don't think. I wasn't even online back then though, but my account was still created.

• They send you a message & give you some free points. I highly doubt you get 5,000 though.

• They give 25 Xper for birthday's. But, 5,000 would be nice haha.

• They should put it in the news box; all the active User's birthdays that day and they should get an Xper reward. They wouldn't give out 5000 though. Maybe 500 would be a more realistic present.

• I want 5 hunnid dollaz

CASH