Do you WANT to make friends on GaG?

Do you WANT to make friends on GaG?

Updates:
Thank you for all your answers !

0|0
21|28

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't WANT to make friends they always seem to MAKE me anyway (let it happen on it's on).. I think you get what I'm saying. Throughout my whole life, people have always seemed to flock to me for some reason.

Heck, I make friends better than the average person can make a fucking sandwich LOLOL #RandomThought i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw man bro you goin soft on me lol you lettin these Barney moffukkahs water you down like a baby plant lol I hope you still got your katana @mistninja314 , I'm goin need you to cut some heads off... I can't roast these cry babies on my own 😔 s'pose to be like Batman and Robbin in here... 😁😬

• Oh I'm still the same... ain't shit changed #Mistniggas is what I claim #moment LOL

• I don't believe that. lol.

What Guys Said 27

• What for? I already have Friends... all ten season :/

www.unixstickers.com/.../...r-alone.sh-600x600.png

1|1
    0|0
  • i dont mind.

1|0
    1|0
  • It wasn't my first intention when I came to this site but I have met a couple people I can call friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have made a few good friends here in GAG so far and I would like to get to know more people here better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really want to make friends on here. I just want to meet people to talk to when I'm bored and answer questions. Tbh, I don't really consider someone my friend until I meet them so it'd be almost impossible for me to make friends on here

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not against it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like to have friends where I hangout a lot

0|0
    2|0
  • It'd be nice to have one or two friends but k personally don't give a fuck! Lol I've made way more enemies than friends and I still don't care! Gotta problem then let's meet up suckah!😤 😁😬 lol

0|0
    1|0
  • How do you want me to answer?

1|0
    1|2
  • Well I'm only here to find a girl and date her

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to make friends anywhere i went. Can never have too many.

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes you a good friend?
    I don't mind making friends it's someone to talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, yes who don't

0|0
    0|0
  • i've made only one good friend here, and thats enough for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I do have some nice friends on GAG, They are pretty awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm on here to make people feel better and get different opinions. I don't do online friends, I'm only friends with people I've met in person.

0|0
    1|0
  • No I want a job. A boss

0|0
    2|0
  • Sure, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah
    Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, with like minded people

0|0
    1|0
  • I am always, if they are sincere, loyal and decent.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably, do you wanna be friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • No but i wanna make luvers on GaG 💘

0|0
    4|1
  • Yes it's always nice to make new friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I don't mind. to meet new people. But just be careful with fake profiles. It's quite easy to spot fake profiles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, why not?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• at first i loved it, then after awhile i didn't mind it. sometimes i dont want to talk to anyone on GaG, but that's just a mood thing. i enjoy making friends here but i dont want anyone to expect that i'll ever be really close to them.

1|0
    0|1
  • I mean it's nice to!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not, I'm always open.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not? That's not initially why I joined, but I've made some pretty cool friends here. Not opposed to making more.

1|0
    0|0
  • When do you call it a friend? I have a few with who I sometimes chat privately. And I travel a lot, so if I come in a city where a GAG'er I like lives, I always propose a meeting to have a drink or do a common sport activity. Its a free proposal. Some join, others like to stay on their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call someone a friend if I really hang out with the persin. Unfortunately that will never happen on gag, so real friend, no. I just have some people I think are nice but I wouldn't call them my friend yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have yo.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really

1|0
    0|0
  • I have made friends :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've made only 2 friends on here.. But I'm cool with it

1|0
    0|0
  • I have friend on GAG <3 love them all <3

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but no freaks haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still trying to figure out if that is possible !

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes that'd be nice

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

I like being a loner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes who doesn't want to make friends lol

0|0
    0|0