Are there too many guys on GaG?

I came on here thinking there'd be more girls. But from what I've seen, most questions get way more answers from guys. And the guys sometimes seem more bitter and resentful than those on other sites. Why is this site more popular with guys? Where can I find a site like this that's more equal or has more girls?

• There should be more girls here
  • There should be more guys here
  • It's fine the way it is, STFU!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think the guys here are bitter or resentful, what I know for myself is. That I answer questions honestly and from my personal experience. I would say that for the most part, that guys that are active here don't sugarcoat what they ask or what they respond to a question.

As for the females, it is as in real life. When confronted with something that is true about women that in not positive, they will not say anything on a subject. So it can look like there are not many women in GAG, depending on the subject.

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 13

• I feel like this site is way too crowded by guys

• Guys answer more questions, but I notice that girls ask most of the questions. So that can be a reason why you see more opinions from guys, since most of the questions are directed to them.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Vote C It's fine the way it is, STFU!

• In many unscientific surveys on GaG women have always outnumbered men.

• i count as 10 guys together hahahaa :p

• I don't think there is too much in it I would say maybe 55% male and 45% female members.

• place two men in a room with ten women and they'll both agree that there's one too many guys in that room.

• Why does it even matter?

• Not too many, not too little.

• Guys outnumber girls in real life , simply because more boys are born than girls.

• Guys give more opinions because girls ask more question about there life 😊

• I saw more girls in here

• The question I ask, 90% girls share opinion on it and only few guys share opinion on it... Or sometimes there are no guys...

• I only get responses from girls and all My followers are girls i littarly had over 100 girls comment on 1 question