Do you agree that A mod=A snitch?

I feel like it's a requirement to be a mod...

• agree
  • i don't-why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well technically yes. It's what they're supposed to do. I've noticed a whole lot more people becoming mods recently

What Girls Said 6

• Snitches get stitches!
    oh
    no, no wait
    *sweats*

• I don't agree!!

• But what would we be snitching on? There are rules and guidelines for the site that everyone is aware of and able to access at anytime...

• snitching on what, exactly? Protect bigots, perverts and advertisement bots ;/

• what do you mean?

• That makes no sense. Mods are not even hired. They do their "job" volunterily.

What Guys Said 10

• Any member an report a text or image which is against the site's rules. A mod can just hide it until an admin deletes it.

• That's not what I've meant
      To be a mod you have to report that's what I've meant

• I don't report to anyone soo... bahahaa :P

• No, I'm pretty sure mods are hiding opinions, comments and questions according to what they find to be violating the guidelines that are fairly well-defined. If they are not just hidden but also removed, then the admins agree.

• So you're an admin or a mod?

• Super moderator. I can hide opinions and comments and questions. Not an admin. They have magic powers on top of all that. It is written somewhere in the FAQ, too. Ubermods are odd. They can freeze users too. Magic!

• Wow
      That's magic

• Do you want mods who don't uphold the rules of the website? Because I don't.

• tsk tsk no 8)

• Please elaborate

• I agree. Bunch of rats.

• I don't get it...

• Everything on this forum is publicly posted, so I don't get the "snitch" criticism. I'm not a mod, but everything I've seen taken down was in violation of the forum's rules.