Not to be a dick but can we stop with the retarded questions?

he touched my leg omg does this mean he likes me?
if she does laundry same time every day does that mean she is interested?
omg my crush huged me 2 days ago does he love me?

what the actual fuck is wrong w y'all lol? i know this is a site to ask for advice but jesus christ i see the most retarded shit on here everyday and i'm starting to hate y'all smh

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• I understand that those types of questions annoy a lot of people but just keep in mind, generally speaking, those questions are coming from the younger users. Some of them may not have any or very little experience with the opposite sex. To someone who is more experienced, yes, "does this mean he likes me?" may be an obvious answer but to that person, they may have no idea what the signs are when someone is interested. So, they come on here to ask and I don't have an issue with that. If a specific type of question bothers me, I just don't click on it.

• OMG he asked me to stop asking retarded questions! Is he flirting with me? ;)

• I feel like if I would rather stab myself in the eye then see "what does this mean?" one more time, in one more question.

"He told me he likes me, he calls me all the time, he hugged me when we met, why did he do this? what does this mean?"

Seriously when did thinking become so difficult lol

• Those are very important questions. I mean come on, the guy walked on the same side of the street as them.

• Gabby the girl who makes my coffee gave me 1 size bigger today for free. She obv is in love with me right?

• She wants your babies! Damn. Was it not obvious?

• I was figuring the same shit. I told her we can throw down 23 chromosomes on a baby any day.

• YOU WANT IT TO STOP BUT IT won't

• The guy at the Jack in the Box up the street gives me free sodas whenever I eat there. Is he intetested in marrying me?

• I had this friend who was in her early thirties who still read things into everything like that. If a clerk at the supermarket was friendly she thought he wanted her. If a teenager walked down her street, she thought he had a crush on her. If we saw the same person twice in one day, she thought he was following us. She was really freakin crazy, like mental health 911. She wasn't that pretty either, which made it even funnier.

• lmaooo you seen a question that say "he touched my leg" lol i must been asleep to long... that was hilarious lol

• Gag would become a ball of boring fairy turds. Stupid questions is what makes Gag entertaining.

Leave stupid gagger questions ALONE *sobs*

• LOL I know this isn't funny for you, but it makes me laugh...
    You can't avoid these questions. But, yes they're retarded.

• Hahahahahahaha
    Nope...
    Unfortunately this is that kind of a site! xD

• Hahaha!!
    Thank youuu!!! Its about time, someone said something about that dumb questions!!! Haha thank you... I agreese with you 100%👍🙉

• Paging Dr. Phil.

• You used pic #4
    Good! I just noticed that. Sorry :/

• hhahaaha this is true but i dont have such strong feelings about it

• These questions are from younger users. Their brains are still developing. Can you blame them?

• People get bored so they troll. About 85% of the time, they aren't serious.

• I hate stupid questions.

• OMGGGG! YASSS! I HATE "What does this mean?" questions.

• Hey man, people are bored, what do you expect? lol

• Sound like ur reading questions from teenagers

• Wait... wait wait. HE TOUCHED YOUR LEG?

http://i.imgur.com/WCbCJAM.jpg

Seriously, though... I don't know. I know there are a lot of young ones or inexperienced people on here, so I do try to answer some questions to the best of my knowledge. Sometimes there are some funny troll-y questions, sometimes... a lot of times not so much. Then there are others I just keep on scrollin'...

I know what you mean, but I guess all you can do is

http://i.imgur.com/KwZGvPj.jpg

• i agree with you...

• If questions like that disappeared, GAG wouldn't exist.

What Guys Said 27

• Just ignore them.
    Eventually they'll learn:
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I know what you mean.
    Another thing that needs to stop: the freaking 14-17 year olds asking stuff like, "How do I suck him off the best?" "How can I get my girlfriend to love sucking my dick?" "Is it normal for him to lick my asshole?" "Would you fuck me?" (Picture of them posing with hardly anything on)
    Just the cringiest shit that has ever made me cringe. Like, keep it in your pants until you are 18. Once you get their, I don't care if you ask questions about anal fisting or God knows what else, just wait until you are an adult.

• The thing is even this question is constantly repeated lol.

• You win just for this title man lmao

"Will I be missed more if I kill myself on a during the weekend or on a weekday?"
    "I kiss him on the cheek, do I have AIDS?"

Like wtf?

• Ain't this the truth... X-P Breast related questions are the worst, because they're everywhere and usually concern the same beaten-to-death topics. I mean, seriously, I'm boob crazy, and I can't even make myself answer those questions anymore, because I'm so sick of them. >:-(

• Thats all up to the Gag Admin

• u can't stop it dude... impossible :|

• Totally agree with you!

• I know exactly what you mean,
    those questions piss me off so much. I sometimes really wonder if the people who ask them may even be classified as human beings, as I would assume that no human is actually that stupid to ask such questions.
    There should be a new category just for these retarded questions so I could block them from my feed.

• OMG dude you are so right I hate those questions especially penis questions know what i mean

• Some people need help with the most basic of the basic, bro. Why so angry about this? :-P

• Met a girl, she hasn't responded to my text in 6 minutes do you think she likes me or is it over? It's been 7 minutes now!

• Yup. Sadly they won't read this. I doubt they can read. They probably got someone to post the questions for them.

• it's a free forum. people can ask as they please.

• Anyone else sick of the, "are my boobs to small", " is my dick too tiny" questions? Especially from 12-year-olds for fuck's sake...

• Lmao or girls giving crazy descriptive advice on anal sex and u see the age is 15 smfh. Bitch go home and watch spongebob and stop lettin mfs in ya poop shoot

• I know... But spongebob is awesome...

• No, we can't.

• agreed. bitches love attention and affirmation.

he just proposed to me!!! what does it mean? dumbest shit ever.

• I can agree with you a little bit but I don't feel as strongly about it I guess.

• It's what keeps GAG entertaining, otherwise this site would be dead af.

• LMAO 😂 u sound like my friend

• I know right

• I agree, its like a freaking soap opera on here sometimes

• Lmao truth

• Don't worry about retarded questions. Ask em all you want guys!! I'll answer them all!

• [This is a flirty comment.]

• "This women bumped into me. Will she marry me?" Yeah questions like that are stupid so. :).

• Please stop its insane