GaGer's! Take a look at the the first three followers at the top of your follow list. Why do you choose to follow them?

So when you click on your followers list, take a look at who the 3 most recent people are that you chose to follow and state why you decided to follow them. Feel free to tag them too.

For myself:

@Shayvenessa because she's got some interesting hobbies that appeal to me, intelligent user with a lot to say, and overall an enjoyable person to converse with.

@crystalt70 normally, i don't normally follow people back when they follow me unless i know them somewhat (had some bad experiences in the past where i ended up following back people who were super sexist, super racist, or both), but i ended up following her because she defended me against some troll without any need/benefit on her part to do so, which I see as a sign of her good character. That's all I really needed to know to realize that she's most likely worth seeing more from.

@cookiesandcream Not sure if i can really say why, as she's an old friend of mine who may or may not want her identity concealed. But she's a friend of mine who I enjoy talking to, who provides pretty solid opinions on things which i like to read from time to time :)

So, lets hear some of yours

Updates:
Just to clarify, im asking you to look at the last 3 people you chose to follow and state why you chose to follow them. Your reasons for doing so doesn't matter! Just state why

0|0
16|14

Most Helpful Girl

• @watermelonoma because you're the only person so far that I've had an intellectual conversation with, you think similar to me. I believe that over time we could really connect once we get to know each other better, we seem to have really similar interests and hobbies and it's a breath of fresh air to come across somebody like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• The last 3 people I followed were...

@justbANNAz I followed her because she gives great advice

@xNicholeMariex3 I followed her because she makes me laugh

@mistninja314 I followed him because he's a pretty chill/funny guy

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't follow people, because I am the leader :D and I don't let others follow me.. Lol

Jk haha I only following 2 people
    And I'm only letting 5 people follow me... and that's it... I don't approve when people want to follow me... I just ignore it

1|0
    3|4
  • Well I have...
    @zombiebabe
    She seems chill and very nice. She followed me so I followed back. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@cl_517
    She's sweet so I followed her. :) and she followed back. c:

@Watermelonoma
    Well asker followed me back and he talks to me all the time, so. Plus he's nice. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • @cincinnatiredsfan we've had a lot of communication on here and I was surprised to see that I hadn't followed him yet.
    @touglyforfemales I followed him back after he followed me. I'm just getting to know him
    @linkywinky honestly I'm in complete shock that I hadn't followed her before. She's a total babe. Funny, witty, awesome etc... I just love her.

I am really terrible about following people! I usually just don't think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bubble_tea cause she's witty and really nice, down to earth person :D :)

BertMacklinFBI Cause he is one of the coolest people on here and gives really good advices :)

RainbowFanGirl She's just 16 but, boy she's really wise. She's one of the sweet, kind hearted people on GAG. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • @Chick180 because her personality is on point and I like reading her opinions. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

@Hephaestus because he's a goofball and I enjoy messin' with him. ๐Ÿ˜

@rthomas43 because... actually I don't know why I follow this guy. ๐Ÿ˜•

0|1
    0|0
  • @Genie23 I don't know where she finds all her gifs. They're all super funny!

@justacatlady not sure why lol I think she 'gets' me, because she made me lol

@openclose great takes. great opinions.

1|1
    0|0
  • okay it was:

@xxbebosxx - I love her boldness, she super awesome :D
    @LoganM - I admire him for serving our country and I think he's very attractive
    @linkywinky - I just love her, she's a total babe, sweetheart & she's amazing!

1|1
    0|0
  • @EarthtoKeep because he has epic arms
    @fun-weird-guy he gives honest and insightful opinions
    @Kittyd7015 I don't follow many girls but she is an exception because I feel she is genuine
    :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • @Toadette @lifes_curve_ball - I was following them since forever but my shitty phone blocked them when I went to their profile :'(

And @rAiNbOwTeRdZ since she followed me

1|0
    0|0
  • @onyx277 - She is cool and nice person added with the fact she is genuine in my eyes.

@cl_517 - She is the nicest person on GAG and I really mean it, she never makes fun of anyone + she is my sista!

@404filenotfound -He is fun as hell, he has a different style of speaking and putting forth his thoughts and he does not mind that I am an evil person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow anyone since I don't see the point. I only follow one, Klara Hitler, solely because I agree so much with just about everything she says, so I had to follow her.

1|0
    0|0
  • @chloe-price she's funny.
    @cipher42 She seems wise and her opinions are very helpful.
    @LoganM I highly respect and admire him and his service for this country.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it bad I don't follow anyone...

1|1
    1|3
  • I'm not following anyone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I followed girls because they were getting outnumbered in my following list. So, I searched harder and found @XRabbitHeartX & @TheoryOfAvarice
    I think it's self explanatory that why I followed them, they are insanely helpful girls having whooping 25+ MHO%. I read their several posts and realised that yeah I can really learn something from them.

@GirlScoutsRevenge - She's my teacher. When I was new here, I used to take every question seriously and answer them with full effort. Same I did on her question. She got upset because of this. Yeah, that was a trap. She taught me a lesson and insight guide about the environment of GAG. And now, I'm one of the most successful troll hunter. Furthermore, her recent posts were very witty so, it's great idea to follow her.

Hope they live up to the expectations.

1|0
    0|0
  • @KatieNoor She's nice, and she's cute.

@DessieDoo She seems chill and she's cute as well.

@lynneishappy She told me she knew a white girl who had the biggest butt she's seen in her life but she doesn't know her name. After this, we started having a good conversation.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think I was just getting used to site and pressing wrong buttons most of the time I am fairly sure my first four or five followers were by accident and I don't use My Feed that much so I am not really that concious of who is on my follow list.
    Now I just follow people who ask to follow me.

2|0
    0|1
  • 3 people who forthrightly gave their opinion, even knowing that many if not most people would disagree with them,.. all are relatively mature by Gag standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • @linkywinky
    I followed her because she made me laugh; had a few decent convo too... and my videogame tattoo buddy.

@cl_517
    I followed because I seem to always answer her questions anyway lol
    seems like a nice peep

@illusive_man
    I followed because he made me chuckle, is pretty darn smart and had a fair few cool chats in questions

2|0
    0|1
  • @cl_517 she's a wonderful person and of course her smile <3
    @cookiesandcream one of my closest friend in GAG :)
    @bubble_tea who doesn't like bubble tea? My favourite is Honey dew slush with pearls

3|0
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_11.gif

@Kangy she was the 1st #Mistwive
    @Bethanycats because she's the SHET!!!
    @LILI101 I followed her back after a short convo on a MHO of mine ^_^

0|0
    0|0
    • lol thanks =D OMG you like to watch naruto too?

• Show All
    • @LILI101 I've seen so many that i can't even count... nor do I even want to try >_< #ItWouldntEvenBeFunny

• lolol its ok i will watch the ones you gave me. Thank you XD

• @RainbowFanGirl
    She was just a friendly follow back. But I do also like some of the opinions she posts.

@XNicholeMariex3
    Because she is funny as fuck.

@Grace_rdz
    Again, I liked her posts, but she also became my closest friend on this site. And we now talk on instant messaging outside GAG too.

2|0
    0|0
  • last 3 followers where chosen coz they folowed me first if i remember well :)

1|0
    0|1
  • Follower list, wouldn't that mean they followed me, cause if I followed them they would be under my following list. So hear are the first three on my follower list, they are on my list cause the followed me.
    @Star_Lord @ayleanah @YourFutureEx

0|1
    0|0
  • @CommieDearest Her myTakes are just wonderful and I want to read her posts and QAs.

@phanindra554plus He is a nice guy.

@gray_sailor Immense respect for his views and thoughts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I followed the last 3 back.

0|0
    0|1
  • dont have 3 people im following but the one i do have i chose cause she's cute and i like her opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • They were all total babes ☺️☺️☺️

0|0
    3|1