When do you GAG users use this site and for what reasons?

I use it for questions i want answers to, but wouldn't want to actually ask someone in person, like weird topic/question to ask or embarrassing question, or if i want more opinions about the subject.

So wen do u go on and why do you use this site?

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Same as u but i dont mind answering some too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I feel it's easier to express my concerns and get proper feedback from strangers rather then friends and family sugar coating things or learning too much information

0|0
    0|0
  • Asking questions and giving opinions. Plus it helps me learn more about people in away.

Most people ignore my questions or opinions in real life. ;(

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah pretty much i only ask for embarrassing questions and i love answering and mostly looking at others questions

0|0
    0|0
  • For someone to love me 😫:(

0|0
    0|0
  • Momentary escapism while at work + pure self expression + to maintain my writers flow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just use it to ask people questions I can't ask in person, and occasionally to check others' questions to see if anyone wonders the same things as I do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • if I have an embarrassing question that I'm too ashamed to ask anyone else XD

0|0
    0|0
  • So I can vent and express my feelings also get feed backs on different people's opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to help people.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Late at night to help out people that want it and to chat with others that have problems in PM and of course the free food I have earned

0|0
    0|0
  • i use this site only 1 hr... check some questions... and log-out... 8)

:p

0|0
    0|0
  • I use it to troll sometimes, give meaningful advice sometimes and to laugh at people's problems sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically all kinds of answer Google can't give me cuz i dont have anyone to ask plus some questions need more than one opinion and if possible to be useful to anyone and help them as much as i can

0|0
    0|0
  • i use it largely to post opinions on things, as i enjoy doing that

0|0
    0|0
  • I use it to help random people.

0|0
    0|0
  • when e v e r i h a v e free t i m e

0|0
    0|0