How to add a picture to a opinion?

How do you add a picture to a comment?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Here's all the how to that goes along with this category:

Profile is very easy you just click on it and use any pic that you have on your phone or computer to make your profile pic or background pic on your profile. (Click on my profile to see what I mean).

As for the other ways to post pics you have to be a certain xper level to post links to pics or videos, but I'm pretty sure you passed that level.

Let's use ice cream as an example. Go to google images type in icecream click on the image that you want then press view image. Once it's full screen copy the link and post it on GAG.

But you have to do it on your answer and not your content or it will appear as a link. Also you're limited to three post if it's more than three then the rest of them will appear as a link.

Like this
    interactive.wxxi.org/.../ice_cream.JPG

Now if you would like to post a video of song or whatever else the video is of can go to YouTube look up the video or the song and once it pops up at right under it you'll see a plus, something that resembles a greater than sign, and a report/spam symbol. You're going to click the middle one and it will pop up Google+, Twitter, Facebook, email, and SMS. But above it you'll see a link so you just click on it and copy it then you'll paste it for your opinion or question. Again if you post more than 3 it'll begin to show the link instead.

Like this
    http://youtu.be/iD2rhdFRehU

Last but not least if you ever wish to leave/post a picture of yourself as an opinion or your question you're going to have an account like Photobucket, Tinypic, or Imgur. You go to your profile and copy and paste the direct link to that picture of whatever pic you would like that you uploaded to your account. But once again we're limited to three so once it's past that the links will begin to appear.

Like this
    i1378.photobucket.com/.../...10256_zpsdmjowr3j.jpg

And that's all the rules to posting an image on gag :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Copy and paste the url of the image

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply just copy & paste.

0|0
    0|0
  • just copy paste the link

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you just add the link and t automatically shows up

0|0
    0|0
  • the same way you to do a question. you post the link.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• There are 2 ways to add media to your posts:

- Copy and Paste the link (a page, an image, or a video link) into the details of your question, myTake or opinion. To properly display an image you need to paste the direct link to the image file; for example http://www.xyz.com/image.jpg or http://www.xyz.com/image.gif i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif (Hint: link should end with. jpg, . gif, or. png)
    - OR you can use the tool buttons located on top of the Question or myTake details box. Here you have more choices; such as, by clicking on the image button you can upload an image directly from your device or designate text to be hyper-linked.

You can link/upload jpg, gif, and png images. The minimum dimensions of the image should be 320x240 and should be less than 3MB in file size.

You can embed YouTube and Vine videos either by pasting the links to the video pages directly into the post or by clicking on the Video insert button located on the toolbar.

You can also embed Instagram, Facebook and Twitter posts to your myTake.

You can add up to 15 embedded photos/videos to your myTakes. For questions this number is 5. If you have more than 5 images in your question or opinion, only 5 will be embedded, the rest will appear as links.

Please remember, nothing explicit or offensive! Keep it relatively clean, guys!

To insert links to your posts you need to be Xper Level 2+.
    How will I know when my Questions/myTakes have new

1|0
    0|0
  • On opinion comments you can insert the link to the image, but the image won't be embedded (won't show as an image). Embedding only works for Question details and Opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • 1. go to mars

2. dance on mars

3. come back down

4. visit a relative

5. drink lemonade

6. copy image url

7. paste

8. press send

9. do the hookie pookie

OR

you can just do steps 6 7 and 8

0|0
    0|0
  • Just copy the link and paste it under your comment

0|0
    0|0
  • Copy the link from your adress bar and paste it in the comment box with a comment or few words.

0|0
    0|0