How to get xper level 2+?

Most Helpful Guy

• Read the opinion by @overthinkingmind. click on the picture to make it big enough to read. Just do the things that give you points. All you need for Xper 2 is 150 points. You can almost get it just by breathing. lol

What Guys Said 10

• Upvote all of my comments no matter how useless, snide, rude, or wrong they might be.

But seriously, posting questions, my takes, leaving comments, and getting MHO is how you progress to EXP 2.

• Log in every day, ask questions and answer others. Try to make them sensible questions, and try to give good answers to others. It soon adds up!!

• KEEP POSTING AWAY MY FRIEND

• asnwer and ask questions and have fun answering questions like "how do i look?" and "does he like me?"

• Answering a bunch of questions here should help you reach lvl 2 and also MHO

• Go to my questions and answer them.

• Making my answer MHO will get you to xper 2 level 😉

• answer and ask iun 24 hours you may be up a level

• Have no clue

• Like you progress normally ahead in life.

What Girls Said 8

• Quickest way is to link up with Facebook and google+ then you gotta upload an image and do your profile stuff. It won't take you long at all :)

• Depends on what you want to answer. And give as much opinions as possible. :)

• Share your opinion on a question.

• Keep answering lots of questions.

• Ask questions and give opinions.

• Make a lot of opinions and post I guess. I got to 3 when I did it for weeeeks

• You can do it very easily in a day, just answer questions and post questions. It's that simple.