Why are there so many old men on this site now?

I notice that there are a lot more men who are 65+ on this site than there are women of the same age. What's this about?

Most Helpful Girl

• They have always been here.

It's just that before the age ranges were different.
    It would say Over 45+

Now that you can see everyones individual age... you're now realizing just how old some of the users are.

What Guys Said 19

• From what I've seen, they are trying to pass on tips to young ladies on how NOT to fall for the charms of guys who are users. These days, there seems to be a huge increase in the number of requests for nude pics from impressionable girls. I've also noticed an increase in the number of attempted blackmails in order to get girls to send nude pics.

Older men seem to have a wide range of experiences in the real world, and are again, passing on tips on how to cope with various bad scenarios.

There I several here that I admire greatly fro the help and advice they give.

• I usually see them either asking about their weird creepy fetish or being bigoted about women's independence.

• I guess you are right, but most times I don't look too closely at guys questions, as they do seem to be directed at girls only.

• Old women don't know how to browse internet.

• "Don't judge book by it's cover".

I didn't want to tell my age, even approximately. But this web site didn't had such an option when I registered. So, 99. I wonder, if this site will show "Age: 100" after 1 year :)

• True but some of them are the most helpful when it comes to advice

• I didn't really notice but maybe retirement got boring and they wanted to socialize again lol

• Because they can do whatever they want.

• Maybe they are bored.

• They usually ask super perverted questions. Like "Do you girls like (xyz fetish)?" and get upset when people think they're creepy.

• Well, don't hate on old people too much. They're not used to this whole internet thing

• I have noticed one person like that before, he was in his 50s.

• Pssst, I am not 99 or even 65 or even 55 and I haven't asked any xyz fetish questions. Actually those questions come from the age 20s guys and the 30s women IMHO.

• I didn't think you were. You have a younger person's diction.

There was a guy once who was 65ish and asking if he should fuck his cousin now that they were both widowed.

• It's quite possible. If my account wasn't linked to my Google+ account because I was too lazy to fill out things by hand, I probably would have lied.

• Yeah, I didn't want to give my date of birth but I wanted it to be obvious.

• the older, the better. More experience = more wisdom = more fun. I think GaG is getting really popular too.

• Is continuously asking about your fringe fetish and getting upset when no one shares it wise?

• Huh? Lol, never found those questions.

• gag is good place to hang out for retired men at least they have some chance to score with

• You think so? I'm not usually interested in men who are old enough to be my grandfather.

• there might be girls who are into old perverts

• They're usually into their money, at least from what I've heard in pop culture.

• they got a lot of life experience to share

• They will guide you better than me/us

• Depends on what you're curious about, doesn't it? They probably won't understand the nuances of twerking, for example.

• Who cares?

• I take exception to that 😓

• Oh shi... she's on to us old dudes. Abandon site!!!

• Are you 65+?

• Yes, there are some who give good advice. I do not take issue with good advice, just perversion.

• There is a certain age where giving a fuck goes out the window and it hits in the 60s from what I can tell. Happened to my grandad and his dad. They went from 60+ to 14 again mentally and I don't understand why.

• They probably want some outside interaction or they want to share their own knowledge.

• Who knows, I might be one of them in 40 years I don't know xD

• There are plenty of old women on this site. I see 30/40 years olds on here quite a bit.

• "I notice that there are a lot of 65+ men"

Clearly you didn't read the description.

• Says the person that specifically brought up old men.

• I think we can all agree that people over the age of 65 are old. That's when social security kicks in, my love.

• Because women born before 1950 have not grasped the concept of the internet.
    Doesn't interest them, never have, never will.
    Men have always embraced new technology.

• I don't know. My grandparents are the opposite.

• You can always find exceptions.
      Doesn't make general behaviors incorrect.

What Girls Said 4

• Curious question. Just here to be nosey :)

• they may not be really of that age

• Some people might be using fake ages

• Oh are there? I didn't notice, I'm kind of new here

• Be careful. They tend to ask perverted questions too.

• Oh this is the internet, I know what to expect
      Also... it's not just the old guys that would do this