Do all myTakes get promoted?

All of mine have been promoted so do most, if not all, get promoted?

• All get promoted
    7% (1)17% (2)11% (3)Vote
  • Most get promoted
    47% (7)17% (2)33% (9)Vote
  • Only some get promoted
    46% (7)66% (8)56% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all myTakes are promoted. Infact, only a small percentage of all myTakes are being promoted. You can check all myTakes, including unpromoted ones, under "All myTakes" page which you can access from the top myTakes menu.
    Congrats on your promoted ones :)

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• pretty sure most do.

0|0
    0|0
  • if u are an editor theyget promoted automatically... no?

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm not an editor. but all mine have been promoted within 1 day so i was wondering if that happened to everyone

• the discretion of the mods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's only some.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• A large number get promoted, yes, not all though. Editors get all their myTakes promoted instantly, even the ones they wrote before becoming an editor.
    They're fairly lenient on what they promote which I think is a shame and devalues the site and hides myTakes which are actually worth a read.

1|0
    0|0
  • A great majority of them do!

If its well detailed, few grammatical errors, (more than one photo included), it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most of them do. Before I became editor, all of my myTakes would get promoted and featured, but I usually spend 20min-1hr working on mine.

All of mine are promoted now except for one. I think it would have gotten promoted too if I put in more detail and it wasn't a sensitive topic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only some do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a few get promoted & some you wonder why.

0|0
    0|0