How often do you ask gender-specific questions?

Do you allow anyone to answer your questions or do you tend to ask one gender only? How do you feel about the gender-block function in general? Discuss.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. I appreciate both penises and pussies. Though I tend to answer to Penises more.

What Guys Said 12

• I have never specified on gender. I know that even if one gender is the most likely to have the best answers, it may not work out that way.

• I think I've only had one question like that, cause a man's opinion was basically useless, so why bother.

• never... i always allow both genders :)

• I asked it about six or seven times so far. I like it because it kind of feels more intimate either to guys or girls.

• Mostly I allow both genders, but if it is something specific to a gender, then I only want input from that gender.

• What do you consider to be a gender-specific issue?

• Well there are certain things that men do/get/have but women don't and vice-versa, and there could be clothing/cosmetic issues specific to men or women.

• I think that I've only asked 2 times.

• Never did.

• I always allow both genders to answer.

• I always allow both but mostly asks about girls because I wan know to move with girls nicely😊

• often, I love the gender block

• i don't ask? s i make statments

• over nine thousand times!

What Girls Said 11

• i've always allow both guys n girls to answer to my questions... why only allow one gender to give opinion when the site's name is "Girls ask Guys"? it doesn't make sense to me

• Never have and never will use the gender-block function. It's totally pointless. If I had a list of every male GaGer I'd @ them in a question that was aimed at just women so they could chime in.

Because I'm spiteful like that.

• I always allow everyone to answer my questions. I'm of the opinion that you can offer an opinion regardless. For instance, a period question. A man could comment with experience passed on from a girlfriend or sister and be more useful than a woman's opinion. I can understand the reason why the function but personally I don't use it.

• Never. I value everyone's opinion.

• I don't gender block, but I'd say half my questions are targeted toward men.

• Not often at all. I normally always ask questions to both genders.

• I never do. I always ask both genders because I want as many opinions as possible.

• I never do. I don't even like that option. I have stated it way too many times.

• Most times I come here it's just to hear guys opinions and views. If I allow certain questions for girls to answer its just because I want to know if they've had similar situations and can tell me what happened. I only found this site and started using it as I started having more confusing dating incidences.

• i never do.

• The idea bored me to death 😴😴😶😶