Are there other GAGERS who believe that GAG is a data heavy mobile site?

People like me who do not have an unlimited data plan, are constantly monitoring data. I always stay away from video and audio. Lately I have noticed that my CHROME browser usage skyrockets throughout the month. Literally 80% of my CHROME usage is GAG.

Seriously GAG Techies. You need to address this. I am now minimizing my usage without WIFI.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have unlimited plan so really never bothered. But, I do see the point and understand that it should be lite.

• To be fair, all such social media sites are bad in this regard. I remember, before I left FB, it used to eat up my bytes.

• Thank you for the MHO. :)

• Most welcome.

What Girls Said 3

• This is definitely a data heavy site. I think it's just all the content and media that needs to be downloaded on each page you visit. I used data once for this site - ate up way too many megabytes with each page for my liking. I have a 4G LTE data plan that I share with my husband so I don't like to use it too much.

I just use WiFi at home or at the library to access the site on my mobile or my iPad. And of course I have my laptop on my home network.

• Yeah, it has a really high usage

• i dont think so...

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah. It uses ~3.5-4 GB per month from my phone :(

• Are you on GAG 35 hrs a day? But I believe you. If l were not careful, same would happen with me.

• Pretty much yeah. I spend ~28-30 hours a day here.

• I use GaG on my phone mostly - I have a bundle of 7.5 a month - No problems as yet and I use it an awful lot.

• Hmmm. I have about 1.5GB in my quota. The remaining is divided among other family members. So I have to be careful.

• personally i always use laptop... mobile's difficult :/

• For some of us, mobile is the only option. We do not have WiFi at work and at home we have family.

• GaG is just too awesome for your phone I'm sorry to say.