Girl on gag trolling and fooling everyone?

There's a girl on gag who is trolling and fooling everyone into thinking that is her on her pic but it isn't her it's a picture online. How can you all be fooled by this girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to spot just one person, we don't know if anyone is really behind the picture. You could do a reverse image search, but that's about it. However, a friend of mine once made a dating profile for me on Plenty of Fish without telling me. She wanted to prove that I could get men because I don't feel that pretty. So she took some of my photos off Facebook and made me up a profile. She then set me up with these guys she met through my profile. I quickly found out what was going on when they mentioned meeting me online. So that right there is proof that someone can just steal someones pictures from Facebook and pretend to be that person. Anyone on here, or anywhere on the internet can be doing it.

Is this girl using a beautiful picture of another girl or something? Is that why you're so upset?

What Girls Said 18

• Lots of people do that.

• Stop telling everyone about me!

• All people need to do is reverse search (whatever it's called) her picture.

• Are we talking about the girl who just deleted her account?

• Who deleted recently? (Just say the first letter. I'm curious and want to know if it's who I think lol)

• L is the first letter

• Oh I know who it is. Well that's interesting

• Okay, okay I'll admit it. I'm not actually a stick figure.

But for real, I don't think anyone cares enough to pay attention to profile pictures.

Minus the abundance of horny guys, ofc.

• Tineye. com that shit and post it to her questions

• It's me, i'm not really the girl in my profile picture!

• A lot of people seem to do that. A lot of girls are actually dudes as well...

• Yeah, new ones coming in everyday

• there's tons of that on here.

• what is her username

• the stripper one?

• I know I saw that. I could sense it was a guy though because her questions were strange.

• Who is it?

• Honestly NO one cares.

• Which girl?

• How can you tell it's not me? There aren't many with the light pink background and darker pink silhouette...

In all seriousness though, I don't care (I mean by troll accounts). It's the internet, so while I do try to give advice/opinions, I'm not here to hook up so I'm not bothered by avatar photos.

• Easy. Cause I don't care.

• It could be you. We will not be fooled.

• It certainly could. I guess you'll never know.

What Guys Said 13

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Unless you're looking for love on a dating advice site why does it matter.. If someone decides to use a fake AVI?

If __ wants to fool/catfish people COOL BY ME because __ shouldn't have been so dumb. I mean how could you get catfished in this day and age with the amount of technology that we have? LOL.

• Oh she was so obvious I was certain she was guy for about 2 weeks her questions about the NBA and WWE didn't help her cause.

• was she da one who delted her acount recently?

• No I can't mention names or this post will be removed. I'll tell you when no one can report it.

• There are likely many people doing that. I doubt I'm thinking about the person you're thinking.

• well whats her screen name?

• And why would I care?

• Because she fooled you.

• she didn't because I don't give a fuck about her picture being fake or not.

• You should give her identification?
    How you find that?
    Any hint?
    Perhaps we're sailing in the same boat.

• Which one?

• I quit crushing any girl here, so I don't care whoever she is...

• Eh don't worry about it, kids will be kids.

• Troll on the internet? How it is possible?

• Who cares?
    People are just as fake online as in real life.
    Just avoid them.

• what girl nigguh

• You need to drink your pills your Alzheimer's getting worse.

• what girl nigguh