Mistakes on GirlsAskGuys Opinions?

what are your thoughts on negative responses from people who give you there opinion. Just because you missread there question wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• I misread a question at least once a day - It depends on how bad the response was I would try and explain myself.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, they are not being open-minded.

Yesterday I misread one of their question in their post. She said "She used to be 50+ Ibs heavier and ask if she looks nice now" I misread it as the 50ibs is her actual weight (I'm so silly >_>), and she immediately thought that I am a troll and think that she's lying when in fact it was all just a misunderstanding. She didn't even try to clear up the misunderstanding. I tried to apologize and explain it to her but she eventually ignored my last reply.

Even though, I was the one made that mistake. I still can't believe she didn't at least leave a final message to me, telling me that she acknowledge my mistake. Some people are really hostile.

• i'd pardon em :)

• I dont take it personal

• I don't make mistakes when reading, don't give me an attitude. If you can't take criticism, don't post.

• yes thank you

What Girls Said 4

• Some negative responses are legit. Some are driven by their depression or medication. They seem to leave a trail of stench everywhere.

There are some questions that are badly worded that would cause a negative response in return.

For example, What the hell is wrong with me? or Do I have to be reborn to get a girl?

• They love loading their frustrations onto unknown strangers.

• There are people on GAG that are just waiting to attack for any reason. Can't take it personally.

• not a big deal.