Why do people feel as if it's okay to harass younger ones about their feelings?

I've been on this website every since and for some reason I came back just and I am assuming that I should check out this website all over again. But here we go with ignorant grown people who feels the need to write nonsense under my posts. Me assuming it's actually advice but it's their sarcasm and ignorance. Not that's it's every adult but I can say most , I personally feel if I have an issue that I cannot understand nor talk to with others in reality , why not allow me to express my feelings no matter how dumb it sounds to you , or how long it is.
but yet this website is always posting what do we think about this website , it's a surround of constantly bully's and people who pick on others for how they feel and make them feel guilty about the situation. Some people are so ignorant.

And if you agree or disagree I made it unanonymous so everyone can express how they feel boldly.

Most Helpful Guy

• 80/20,

Most of the post / users here are positive and helpful, however there's always going to be a handful of people whose post don't have the op's best intent.

Just focus on the positive, try not to get offended by the real advice and ignore the ones who attack you. Day in day out this is life.

do remember, you are 16. The older ones have been through that hormonal age and know 100% everything you are going through. I am 29, i get the same crap from 40 year olds, but.. i've learned to accept wisdom (of course not blindly).

What Guys Said 4

• Thats stupid... some people just wanna feel superior

• I won't be ignorant, stupid, or ever bully people who are sincere and good at heart (I'll fck up whoever's selfish and insensitive though)

• I've never gotten That even if i did i wouldn't care😂 why would i care 💁

• It's just sometimes enough is enough, there are times that I need a quick answer because the situation I am in and people feel as if everything is a ahahah joke.

• 😂😂😂😂 I like that attitude , but some people just play too much. Ugh !

• I play harder💁

• Honey, you're being intimidated. Just come back at us and tell us we're full of shit. We love it.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂
      I don't want to go out of my way just to argue with someone about their immature opinion. If i stoop down too someone's level and go on with their ignorance , that doesn't make me any better. It's GAG not the court nor arguing like it's a road rage happening , there is a time and place for everything. I am here to ask questions and answer , not attack others and feed into it because they love it. 😕

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like this was a message/vent you wanted to say directly to someone in particular yet for whatever reason you didn't.

I can't really speak on the situation without knowing more about what happened. Sometimes people are quick to start name calling and labeling total strangers as ignorant or dismissing their thoughts as nonsense if they are not hearing what they'd like or if they are, for better lack of the term, not being coddled through a sensitive situation. I've been here for a while and I haven't really seen "bullies who pick on others for the way that they feel".

What's going on?

• It's not directed towards anybody when it's mostly half of the population attacking someone , so basically going to all who said whatever negativity they had to say.

• I don't think it's okay!

• There's hate and discrimination toward a the younger users and also the older users. It's the Internet. Happens to us all

• Oh wow.. that's terrible. I feel that this should be an equal place where anyone can type whatever they feel free to type about how they feel and not get an immature response. Whether old or young.

• I like your username... oh my gosh... :)
    Ummm I have noticed this too at times... to show off? Try to just ignore them.