I'm sick and tired of everyone on gag?

I'm over everyone here especially the arrogant guy and girls I'm irritated by all of you. Am I the only one?

What Guys Said 37

• I'm tried of anonymous critics afraid to identify themselves, but free with their criticism of the people who do.

• It's no just G@g, IT'S LIFE! I have encountered arrogant people for 60 years! Imagine that!

However, I learned how to handle them. When I hear an arrogant routine from somebody, I think to myself, "There's another one of those poor mentally ill people who needs to unload on the rest of the world to feel good about themselves. Isn't that pathetic?" And then I do whatever I can to push them beyond the periphery of my life so that I won't need to see or hear them again.

You need to develop some strategy like that because you've probably got at least 50 years of arrogant people ahead in your life. Good luck!

• Sounds like a good strategy, I'll try it. Thanks.

• Nope you're not i recently got a comment from a girl who gave me advice considering her MHO is below 7%.

That and she misread what i posted.

Also there's a lot of people who are criticizing others on here for the simplest and smallest of things. And off course the ocasional douche ehos only on here to try, to make fellow Gagers life hell.

• Keep your cool man. I love your awesome presence. :)

• Thank you bro much appreciated

.../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      .../'/.../.../.../¨¯\
      ...('(...´...´... ¯~/'...')
      ...\...'.../
      ...''...\... _.·´
      ...\.../
      BROFIST...

• Everywhere you go their will be arrogance, selfishness, ignorance, and antagonization. Not just GAG, but IRL too... and just about any other site on the internet.

If you hate GAG so much, go spend a couple weeks on Yahoo Answers, and let us know how that went.

• Yahoo Answers is a lot worse than GAG

• @smahala1991
      Apparently you can't post pictures of yourself either, because i posted a "rate-me" question and they removed it.

• I've a couple reported

• Well, the exit door is always open :)

• 1|4
  • It's the internet. What do you expect? You'll always run into a lot of people you don't get along with on the internet. Internet flamers and trolls aren't exclusive to GAG you know.

by the way, I wouldn't doubt that you're the hypocritical-type who's arrogant him/herself yet expects everyone to treat you with kindness.

• yet your hiding behind anonymous. to scared to post as yourself yet you want to criticize. So why don't you stop coming on the site and issue is solved.

• 0|0
  • Well... Find some people who care. Oh look there they are:
    notesfrombeyond.com/.../...093192_1137979351_n.jpg

• What I've done long ago is follow the better ones and than mainly focusing on their questions. That helps :D
    I just check out the questions from people I have nice interactions with, and if they ask good questions I follow them. That makes the set of questions I get in front of me, of a more than reasonable quality :D

• Arrogant guy here, what's got your panties in a bunch?

• If you don't want people to be assholes, don't be stupid. To be honest you sound a lot like one of those Gagers who ban people because they prove you wrong.

• What drew your ire?

It's kind of hard to agree or disagree with you on such a sweeping condemnation of people if you won't even provide an example of why you feel that way. You might be totally right in your judgement, or you might be totally unfair.

• have a snickers you turn into a right diva when your hungry

• Then try something else. Nothing is holding you captive here.

• i don't know anyone well enough to be irritated by them.

• Yes, some people are bad but we have to move on😊

• Then y u ask such a question?

• Cause I want to know?

• Am I that solitary arrogant guy you are insinuating at?

• This bitch...

• Just block them if they bother ya so much or leave I don't know whatever makes ya happy

• Not really the best community I've seen so far, but then again you have the option to use the site for what it's for, ask and answer objectively without getting too personal with the users.

• I stilll like most of them so far :)

• Na na na... na na na

Hey hey hey

good bye!!!

• I would pay money to know who the arrogant guy is

• Too much thought and importance you are putting to everyone here then.

• This feels like a loaded question. If anything, you are certainly contributing to this trend of arrogance.

• if you are so sick of this site why are you still here?

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 23

• There's always that close account option...

• ⬆⬆⬆⬆

• Not today.

• @asker "Not today."

well you only got yourself to blame. its no one elses problem that you hate it here, but yours

• Then just fuck off and stop coming on the site. Simple as that.

• You could leave and go find something else to occupy your time. I am sick of anonymous people. Whether it be they are hiding because they don't want anyone to "know its them" to using it to be mean and disrespectful :-)

• i would not say arrogant.. everyone is just honest.. your question is arrogant

• If you're over everyone here, why don't you leave?

• Yet you are still here. Not so annoyed then...

• Okay bye then? Nobody is forcing you to stay here so... skedaddle.

• Well, nobody is forcing you to stay.
    You can leave

• If you're sick and tired of everyone on GAG - emphasis on everyone - then leave. No one's forcing you to stay or log in. You can deactivate whoever you please

• maybe bcoz you're boring and no fun at all?

• If this is your definition of fun than yeah maybe I am boring.

• too much negativity around you *shook my head

• Sorry that you feel that way. You always have the option of leaving tho!

• I'm irrated by myself as well...

• Nobody's forcing you to stay.

• Then why are you still here?

• You're not the only one

• why? just be happy for everyone :)

• Are you happy for everyone?

• I don't know why you even joined, then.

• Then why are you here?

• Well, there's the virtual door.

• There's a tiny red x on your upper right screen. Press it.

• I don't understand the purpose of this question. If you detest this place so much, then why are you still here? I mean, no one forces you to be here.

• Then go ! No one is holding you hostage?

• you're not the only one.