Why do some girls on here constantly switch their profile back and forth between public and private?

Most Helpful Girl

• It has to do with the amount of crude, lewd comments coming through there messages. I used to go back & forth now I just delete or ignore them.

• but you aren't even pretty, not to mention old?

• Yet here you hide still? Quadruple dare you puck puck puck.

What Girls Said 4

• Because they have a friendly neighbourhood online stalker and they're hoping they'll get a clue with the profile change... and it's difficult to bash someone repeatedly about the head with a clue stick aka Louisville slugger through a monitor?

• then why do they switch it back then?

• maybe they're "young"? i dont understand that. please explain?

• Ok... so when a person is younger (you're young to me) you look for attention in different ways, sometimes they aren't always good ways. As you get older and get more life experience you choose to respond to things differently then you would when you were young... well most people do. I do things quite differently now then I did 10 years ago, what I choose to accept and not accept is different now then it was then. I don't regret the choices I made then, they in part helped to mold me into who I am today. As people grow in confidence, self-esteem and learn to know who they are they make different choices

• maybe its because of creeps and stalkers... but not only girls have private profiles ya know

• you're probably right though i never check guys profiles so i couldn't say

• can't choose which setting they want.

• no i think mr anon down there has got it right

• Their playing games.

What Guys Said 9

• I never noticed. All I noticed is that most females have a private profile to avoid the creepers who send them pictures of their penis for some unknown reason.

• the reason isn't really "unknown". if i were a kid i would also think that showing a hot girl a picture of my dick would be enough to get her wet. maybe these creepers just haven't been socialized enough to know that it doesn't work like that.

• No, I never ever thought that.

• oh, ok i did. as a kid i mean

• hahahha maybe they r new, and they r just xperimentin?

• no, i see it happen with some of the gag veterans

• Those idiotic and pervy messages they get on a daily basis

• but why do they switch back to public then?

• who the hell really knows...

• i'm sure they do... although even as i'm writing this i realize now that they probably don't even know themselves.

• Why do some anons constantly creep on women on here?

• i have no idea. i would rather creep on women in the real world

• They do it to deal with a pervy creep. The go private till things settle down.

• they low key hiding from someone

• *sigh* i gave up on people like you a long time ago

• @Asker what do you mean by people like me?

• Harassment I reckon. But if they switch it back to public then it can't be all bad attention.

• their insecure. what else?

• there is a war inside them, two conflicting natures. the showoff attentio hoe that wants it open, and the girl scared of creeps that wants it close... .

• it most probably is this. now that i think of it, all the girls who i know do this are pretty to some degree