How often do you follow the advice that you're given here?

How often, if at all do you follow the advice that people give you? If so, has it helped or made things worse?

Most Helpful Guy

• The general taos chicken was pretty good on Saturday

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly I don't think I've ever received any advice I'm more of an answerer. I use to ask questions but even then I wasn't seeking advice it was more questions for fun.

• I usually give every response a thought whenever I pose a question, and I'm very thankful for that.

• very often.

• I never take advice here

• Okay, so you expect people to take your advice?

• No I do not expect them to take mine nor do I care of they do or dont

What Guys Said 11

• 5/10 i'd say

• i don't really ask for much advice on here anymore. If i need advice, i usually message one of my friends directly for their opinion on something

• I don't really ask advice. My questions are more like a thermometer. I'm taking the temperature.

• Eh, I don't follow advice given to me but I listen to people's opinions and change my thinking. I don't take orders from anyone unless it's beneficial to me and so far, no one has told me to do anything.

• Erm... no. it's just strangers...

but then i don't expect people to take what others say nor advise here seriously...

• Somewhat often I consider it for sure. It's just more data points to consider.

• no one is schooling me

• i'm 00.7% likely to follow advice from gagers.

• I've done it, my question was about food though but still

• I fucking know everything, why would I take advice?

• 0|0