What the hell happened to Mist-sensei (mistninja314), Harakiri, and YourBoss_(60?

Insanity is happening. ;A;

YourBoss_960 *

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes GAG can burn people out and they have to get away for a while. Perhaps at some point they will return.

What Guys Said 20

• Mist ninja deactivated his account and I think harakiri is busy with med school and shit.. This is just what I heard.

• Who are these people?

• They left. It happens sometimes. Harakiri was a user who's been here for a very long time. It's a shame they didn't open their profile to be non-private though, people can't scoot through their old opinions/questions this way :p

• they cancelled their accounts... maybe they'll come back one day :)

• People come and go. Only Kheserthorpe gave worthwhile advice, occasionally, of all these people.

And he mostly answered silly dick size and sex questions, over and over again.

• If even he gave it "occasionally" then I doubt there's more than ~2 people who give it regularly.

• People come and go all the time on this site. YourBoss_960 may have had her account banned though she has been banned for trolling before.

• Mist-sensei is back thank goodness, but I never knew YourBoss_960 was a huge troll.

• O_O That's terrible. Why would someone do such a thing?

• She was very bitter about men.

• Popularity questions are really prevalent aren't they?

• Who cares if they didn't bother giving you their gmail account, or facebook or email, then that obviously means you not are as close as you thought...

it's not like a true relationship or friendship

• Am I to blame

• Dont know and dont care

• People come and go. Some stay longer but the fact is nothing last forever.

• mass exodus

• let the cowards run.

• Eh, happens.

• I hope they're not conspiring to make a return... Cause I'd see it coming from 1000 miles away without my glasses even.

• Did they leave? 0_o

• If anything I'm glad. All of his gifs and memes were totally pointless and annoying to see on every answer http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg

• It seems like a couple people have left due to being called out for illicit behaviors.

I think ninja just left simply because he was burned out, though.

• Personally I'm glad mistninja314 isn't around, found it rather strage people were worshiping the guy for making shitty jokes and having a ego the size of america.

• Well, they closed their accounts.. i know Your_Boss960
    has all accounts from Ask. fm , Instagrams etc and basically
    her IP number is banned from joining them sites that's how
    terrible her behavior was on there and she was not all that nice
    she could make questions up that would cause arguments on GaG
    i have little love loss for her and wish her the best in life

• How do you know all of that? Were you stalking her online or something?

• That's what wierdoes do. Why the hell were you stalking someone 30 years younger than you? only retards are scared of people that young.

• I didn't see that you had replied here. I'm sorry to hear you were bullied by her. She's one of the few people I've ever blocked on here for the exact same reason. I know her previous account was banned because she was trolling people.

I hope your experience on the site has improved 😊 😊

• Blackmail happened. You wouldn't believe some of the shit I found out in PMs.

• Blackmail?

• Yep. There was some messed up stuff passing along. They booked it.

What Girls Said 7

• This question is the new dick size question.

• Lots of gagers have been leaving /:

• That is weird since mistninja314 profile says Not active anymore.

• They left :'(

• Some people just have to take a break. And honestly can you blame them?

• Haha thank god Yourboss_ is gone!

• I have no clue.