Has a gager ever changed your outlook on something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes actually. A 14 or 15 year old proved me wrong in an argument and I learned that even though I was dumb at that age, it doesn't mean everyone else is too :D

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah. Earlier today I posted an anonymous question, I won't go into the full details, but there was something I had been blaming myself for, and really tearing myself up over it.. I was aided in seeing things from a different perspective, that the thing I was using to validate my self blame may have in fact been the thing that caused the issue and which honestly took the blame away from me... It was something I perhaps understood logically but was unable to apply it within my life.

• Mmmmm... I used to think that height didn't matter much to women, but according to this site, it matters a whole lot more than I thought. I also used to think that the more people supported gender equality. And, also, I used to think that people didn't make as many stupid generalizations as they do.

As for a single gager changing my outlook... not that I recall.
    Also, it's just gag. None of the stuff said can actually be taken too seriously... so, I guess my conclusions up there can be set aside until more reliable data is available haha

• many GAGers actually... yeah 8)

• I get a lot in religious debate and I was arguing with a girl here on Islam and she ended the discussion with something I will never forget peace take care I never seen an atheist like this most of what I met were very bad people and always insulted me but this girl made me look to them differently

• Not really I just enjoy talking to them and chill

• It has definitely changed my perception in women/relationships.

No more details being disclosed, too many keyboard warriors that are seeking to start an argument

• Yes that I shouldn't be so honest and to protect my emotions more I guess.

• That hasn't happened yet.

• If anything it's made me more spiteful.

• Nope - - --

• A little bit but not drastically. Mostly about self image, fitness, self acceptance type things.

• Unfortunately!

• Yeah, I always ready to accept the good behaviours/good thing😊

• Yes. I have

• Not it hasn't unfortunately

• GaG has changed my life and is changing my life.

• A select few! I know I have helped a few as well, unless they were lying.

What Girls Said 12

• Not necessarily.
    But by some of the things I post there my goal isn't necessarily to change someones way of thinking but more so enlighten them on very real issues and society's perception of things that doesn't have to be.

• Yes. They have. I find this website quite useful really, it's made me much more broader with my opinions.

• Not any specific gager but in general some of my views have been swayed for the better and in some ways it's made me jaded. 🌺

• Yes. I value a lot of GaGer's opinions, and they've been able to help me see things from another perspective. I value all of @paris13 's opnions on gag :-)

• Thank you so much, my pyramid_princess, I so appreciate this... and adore your beautiful pix, sweetie. xxoo

• You are very welcome @paris13 and thank you for your kind comment :-) xxx

• Oh, so welcome.. so glad you are still around and okay, my friend. xxoo

• yeah some here and there, just their MHO. ;P

• Yeah , kinda.

• No, no one here have ever changed the way I look at anything.

• In general... I had a very good idea of certain types of guys... But now that I see how they actually are, I don't like them anymore. It's all thanks to the men of GaG.

• Some people. There's been a few good my takes

• yes they have

• Yes, they have.

• not really no.