Do You Expect notice/inform from GAGers before they leave/deactivate their accounts?

Without any notice its absurd the active GAGers are leaving, I expect inform from them.
Will you do this too or inform us?

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone I had conversed with via messages left, then yeah, it'd be cool to hear from them before they go.

If that doesn't work for them, though, then it's cool. Sometimes people leave from this place on a whim. It is what it is.

What Girls Said 2

• No. Most of the people who make grand announcements about it don't actually leave, or at least not for long.

• i will inform.. so that no one gets worried that maybe i am dead..

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think anyone would give a shit if I left (besides like 2 people)

if I did make one of those going away questions I'd just be a drama queen. Also I'm sure people would say things like "who the fuck are you" "just leave already" "who cares"

so yeah I don't see the point in informing everyone. I would however inform the 2 people who I regularly talk to.

• I would write a good bye thread if I had the time unless I had a big blow out and had to leave and lost my Internet

• Lol why should I tell others on here?

• Most people just deactivate their accounts without really having to say good bye. Most of them actually do pm those people they are close to if they still want to keep contact with the people here in GAG

• I doubt it. I'm not so important that if I leave people will be like "what happened to the guy with mountain dew profile pic?". And I don't expect that of anyone since there are more important things in life than GaG.